No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Clippers: The pain is almost over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic defence to end that quarter. Did we go on a 11-0 run there to end or something?

Comment

That was great. Please don't fuck it up!

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
        We won the half! I'm tempted to turn it off now so the inevitable second-half collapse doesn't ruin my afternoon.
        Didn't check the stats, but from what I've heard (and seen in yesterday's Clippers game) they are really good in the fourth quarter; so you can probably safely watch one more quarter before turning it off.

Comment

damn we are playing well, considering clippers look like they are at full strength... see the tank commander got the start today, seems to be working out so far

Comment

'

lowry with more assists than points, this bodes well for the club

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Didn't check the stats, but from what I've heard (and seen in yesterday's Clippers game) they are really good in the fourth quarter; so you can probably safely watch one more quarter before turning it off.
              I'm going to just focus on the fact the Clippers lost at home to the Cavs and Hornets and still believe we can win.

Yes, I do realise I'm an idiot.

Comment

Best D I've seen in a first half from all sides. Contesting and rebounding.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

give him a technical (blake arguing calls and being animated about it)
                  Last edited by BasketballCrush; Sun Dec 9, 2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

that step back three from andrea was nasty

Comment

I wanna thank aljazeera tv for my stream (alalalalaalala shoots ak47 in a celebratory fashion)

Comment

DeAndre Jordan and Griffin, you can't shoot free throws well, stop hitting them please.

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard a player scream "fuck" as loud as Deandre Jordan just did.

Comment

that looked bad

Comment

where is the tech, he was never going for the ball

Comment

I love how Matt Barnes is trying to act like he didn't foul him.

Comment

Working...
                                X