Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, How Much Are You Looking Forward To The 2021 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, How Much Are You Looking Forward To The 2021 Season?

I know, i know. It's early and we have to make it through about 30 apocalypses and 18 Justin Bieber's and Drake's.

But, I have to say. I'm pretty excited for that raptors season.

I've done some extensive research and compiled a potential line-up;

C:Tall Black Guy
    PF:Tall Black Guy
    SF:Woody Harellson
    SG:Ray Allen from He Got Game
    PG:Liam Neeson
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

If Woody Harellson can defend larger 3's, then I think we have a good shot at the 6th seed. We gotta get rid of tall black guy-A for this team to be successful though.

#tradetallblackguyA

Comment

Black Guy-A is not the issue!

It's how coach Nazr Mohammed is using him.

How many 7-footers do you know who can drain a three like that? Neesen's the problem. He's been jacking up shots ever since he (eventually) got here. We need to trade him for a pass-first PG.

Comment

By 2021, Aaron Gray will be closing in on 40, and probably entering his prime of bench-sitting.

We will have signed a geriatric Derozan to a $25 trillion (adjusting for inflation) contract, and DJ 4 Korners will be the coach.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
        http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

It's all tall black guy B's fault. He is too one dimensional and does nothing other than score.

He is a very inefficient scorer.

I also think coach john lucas III is a horrible offensive coach. His minute distributions are head scratching.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Thomas A. wrote: View Post

How many 7-footers do you know who can drain a three like that? Neesen's the problem. He's been jacking up shots ever since he (eventually) got here. We need to trade him for a pass-first PG.
            Oh man, im laughing too hard right now lmfao

Comment

It boggles my mind how Tall Black Guy C isn't getting more playing time. He is our future!
              #FreeTallBlackGuyC
              Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
              Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
              Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Its all Neeson's fault! He keeps on popping the basketballs because he's afraid the germans are going to use it against the jews!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                  If Woody Harellson can defend larger 3's, then I think we have a good shot at the 6th seed. We gotta get rid of tall black guy-A for this team to be successful though.

#tradetallblackguyA
                  Well, you see coach Scorsese just talked too fast for tall blavk guy a too handle.

He kept saying "in,out,no, in closer,no wait! Zoom out! Now, go back in,i mean out,no, in,ya, in. No, out!"

Then Liam was all like "shoot!do it now! Quickly!now! There's no time!"

Woody was all like "bet me 50 bicks right now, i cant dunk!" then he misses and runs until he peucs to build up his endurance.

I don't know whst the hell hapoened to ray allen in he got game cause ive never seen that movie.

Tall black guy b fuckin od'd on coke and is in hospital.

Comment

I actually think we have a decent shot at 8th seed. Probably depends on whether or not short black guy 1a from Kansas city can stay healthy.

Comment

Superchunk wrote: View Post
                      I actually think we have a decent shot at 8th seed. Probably depends on whether or not short black guy 1a from Kansas city can stay healthy.
                      I dunno, the Seattle Hawks look pretty locked into the 8th seed....

Comment

Theyre going to be a 50 team league with 20 playoff spots up for grabs.

I think we can get the 9th seed. It all depends on how woody plays.

Comment

Thomas A. wrote: View Post

Haha. I didn't even read this til now. Randomly re-visiting. This whole thred is just hilarious!

Comment

#TankForBiggins!!!

Comment

2021 will be after the Zombie Apocalypse so the Raptors will be a mixture of athletic black guys and ginormous zombies.

Comment

Working...
                              X