• Raptors Bulls Deal

Chicago Receives:
    Jose Calderon
    Amir Johnson

Toronto Receives:
    Charlotte's 2013 first rounder
    Carlos Boozer
    Marquis Teague

Chicago ditches Boozer's huge contract, gets a big upgrade over Hinrich and a solid Bench big man.

Toronto gets a high pick and an athletic pg with potential.

Even though Chicago gets Jose's expiring contract and therefore flexibility at the end of the season, this deal is still in favour of the Raptors. Charlotte's 2013 first rounder could turn into something good and Chicago is well aware of that. I'd consider this a good and fair deal if along with Boozer and Teague ,a second rounder comes to Toronto.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      Even though Chicago gets Jose's expiring contract and therefore flexibility at the end of the season, this deal is still in favour of the Raptors. Charlotte's 2013 first rounder could turn into something good and Chicago is well aware of that. I'd consider this a good and fair deal if along with Boozer and Teague ,a second rounder comes to Toronto.
      I think sending a second rounder or 2 to Chicago could sweeten the deal.

Either way, the positive for me is Marquis Teague. Already experienced by winning at the college level, and he has some serious potential.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        I think sending a second rounder or 2 to Chicago could sweeten the deal.
        Agree. Even adding 3 second rounders if it means Charlotte's 2013 1st rounder is worth it.
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
        X