Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's Happening?

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    I have no doubt that if you put this team into Euroleague, it would be a bottom feeder there as well. Well, maybe a weak middling. And not because of the talent, but because of terrible, terrible basketball. Hypothetically, if you switched Raptors/Denver rosters, Denver's coaching would still do wonders with our talent, while Toronto's coaching would just waste Nuggets' talent and still be way below .500... But Raptors still need a big talent upgrade to make it to playoffs or more.

I'm with ya on this one. Until the Raptors start playing real basketball and stop looking like a middle school team passing to their best scorer, I'll have no faith in the coaching

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I am feeling sick to my stomach. I am part of a season ticket pool for 2 top-notch tickets (2nd row). I spend thousands of dollars for a share. Was excited about this season to be able to watch meaningful games after the last couple of years. My first games are this week. I have not been to a game but already feel that the money is completely wasted! Brutal.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pakdawgie wrote: View Post
    I am feeling sick to my stomach. I am part of a season ticket pool for 2 top-notch tickets (2nd row). I spend thousands of dollars for a share. Was excited about this season to be able to watch meaningful games after the last couple of years. My first games are this week. I have not been to a game but already feel that the money is completely wasted! Brutal.
    Hey, at least there's cheap beer at the ACC. Oh wait a minute....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Hey, at least there's cheap beer at the ACC. Oh wait a minute....
    That's cold bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information