Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    He is a SG though, isn't he?
    Swingman, but hes got long arms, 6'6 Iggy type body minus the muscle mass. I'd say hes got enough moves in terms of penetrating the paint to play SF.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      What are you talking about? Dude, this team isn't making the playoffs. They'll be lucky to win 25 games. Regress from last year? That's already happened in a big way. There isn't any change coming that can fix this mess.

This team is going to be bad for 3 more years. At least.
      I never said that they were going to make the playoffs, I was saying that's a given.

And I don't agree that there isn't anything that we can do to improve this year from last year. Believe me, there is beef in the locker room

I believe a lot in historical statistics for each player. It does not make any sense that this team would perform individually so far below where they have historically. You think Jose became one of the worst players on our team offensively because he woke up one day and just sucked? (offesnively, defensively he's always sucked)

Something's going on and when we remove it we will be better you'll see

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
        honestly the only untouchable person is casey get off his case the offense is solid the players are shit.
        The offense is the most god-awful atrocity I've ever seen, and yeah, the players are bad, but the system is equally bad if not worse.

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
          WTF is there to defend? He threw his damn mouthpiece at the referee...and for a guy thats typically passive, id say temporary insanity is about the only explanation.
          +1,000,000. It's not like he said anything that anyone couldn't see with their own eyes. He did lose his mind. What do you expect him to say?
          Deadallus

Comment

Working...
          X