Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that could be traded this season - Poll Added: Do we have any Keepers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Big V, Ross, DeRozan, Ed, and Lowry should all be kept. Maybe throw in Fields too, he seems like a good glue guy that every good team needs.
    Exactly. I was scared to put Fields in there because I was expecting bad reactions from others. But I agree with you. For now Landry is a keeper, we just signed him to a big deal, let's see what he can do. Frankly right now, if it was possible to move only Jose and Bargnani that's what I would do. The way I see the team next year is Kyle, DeMar, a new SF, Davis and JV as our starting 5; a new PG, Ross, Fields, Amir and a new C as our backups; Lucas, Anderson, Pietrus, Kleiza and Gray as our 3rd line.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Exactly. I was scared to put Fields in there because I was expecting bad reactions from others. But I agree with you. For now Landry is a keeper, we just signed him to a big deal, let's see what he can do. Frankly right now, if it was possible to move only Jose and Bargnani that's what I would do. The way I see the team next year is Kyle, DeMar, a new SF, Davis and JV as our starting 5; a new PG, Ross, Fields, Amir and a new C as our backups; Lucas, Anderson, Pietrus, Kleiza and Gray as our 3rd line.
      Don't be scared to state you're opinion. Just tell it like it is

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Don't be scared to state you're opinion. Just tell it like it is
        +1.

To the point, I like Fields as well. He has a lot of energy as a player, and his basketball IQ is underrated. Great cutter, good defender, good rebounder.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

You forgot good shooter. I've seen him in warm ups before games, he's got his shot going. Only a matter of time before he starts draining those in game.

Comment

Working...
          X