View Poll Results: IF it get's blown up, who would you KEEP?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jonas Valanciunas

26 86.67%
  • Demar Derozan

17 56.67%
  • Kyle Lowry

10 33.33%
  • Ed Davis

16 53.33%
  • Jose Calderon (see Bargnani, Andrea)

3 10.00%
  • Andrea Bargnani (it's only fair I include him with all the others)

3 10.00%
  • Amir Johnson

5 16.67%
  • Terrence Ross

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Players that could be traded this season - Poll Added: Do we have any Keepers?

Raptors Republic All-Star charlesnba23's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Big V, Ross, DeRozan, Ed, and Lowry should all be kept. Maybe throw in Fields too, he seems like a good glue guy that every good team needs.
    Exactly. I was scared to put Fields in there because I was expecting bad reactions from others. But I agree with you. For now Landry is a keeper, we just signed him to a big deal, let's see what he can do. Frankly right now, if it was possible to move only Jose and Bargnani that's what I would do. The way I see the team next year is Kyle, DeMar, a new SF, Davis and JV as our starting 5; a new PG, Ross, Fields, Amir and a new C as our backups; Lucas, Anderson, Pietrus, Kleiza and Gray as our 3rd line.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Exactly. I was scared to put Fields in there because I was expecting bad reactions from others. But I agree with you. For now Landry is a keeper, we just signed him to a big deal, let's see what he can do. Frankly right now, if it was possible to move only Jose and Bargnani that's what I would do. The way I see the team next year is Kyle, DeMar, a new SF, Davis and JV as our starting 5; a new PG, Ross, Fields, Amir and a new C as our backups; Lucas, Anderson, Pietrus, Kleiza and Gray as our 3rd line.
    Don't be scared to state you're opinion. Just tell it like it is
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Don't be scared to state you're opinion. Just tell it like it is
    +1.

To the point, I like Fields as well. He has a lot of energy as a player, and his basketball IQ is underrated. Great cutter, good defender, good rebounder.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot good shooter. I've seen him in warm ups before games, he's got his shot going. Only a matter of time before he starts draining those in game.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Thread Information