No announcement yet.

Teammates heavily criticized Bargnani in team meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody else find it really hard to bash on Bargnani because he's an introvert? Sometimes I wish he was more of a douche so I could hate him without the guilt.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
      Does anybody else find it really hard to bash on Bargnani because he's an introvert? Sometimes I wish he was more of a douche so I could hate him without the guilt.
      Idk having no work ethic or effort to the point of making an entire nation hate you is pretty douchey.

Comment

Poor Bargnani I dont hate him personally but for theis team to get better it has to 1. Trade Bargnani for whatever and have a more solid defensive line up that can go back to grinding Ball, Ed Davis and JV give us good post presence should cut down some of those silly points in the paint. 2. This fires up Bargnani to give a shit of all players he has the worst work ethic honestly if Bargs worked on his game he would be amazing dominant nobody could touch him a 7 footer that can shoot grab boards and easily score in the paint with a polished box and post game? He would truly be incredible if he cared to develop himself imagine Bargnani with DeRozans work ethic? Sam Mitch brought that up recently and I agree.

To this day I still dont fault BC for drafting Bargs, based on his raw skillset and athleticism for a 7 footer he could have been a monster.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          I would find it hard to bash on a player that was giving it his all. Instead we have a Ave Ventura haired starting seven footer who grabs 7% of available rebounds. The only guilt I feel is to myself for not having the strength to just walk away from this pathetic franchise.

Comment

Could Lowry be Mike James 2.0 ?

Comment

Just have Bargs come off the bench. No point in trading him if you get nothing for him. Let another line up play. If there is no interest, then amnesty him in the summer and pick up a free agent with the money you save.

Comment

It is not at all true that Bargnani is not hard working, has no work ethic etc. What Bargnani does not have at this time is Confidence. It's diminishing day by day because of all the critisism and bashing he's receiving.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Perhaps the Bobcats would be interested? They start Byron Mullens, who is basically a crappier version of Bargnani, so why not get the real thing. The Bobcats also have 3 first round picks in the upcoming draft, and some contracts that match up well.
                  Best deal would be Bargs for the expiring Diop and Williams + a first round pick.
                  Another more realistic possibility is Bargs + Kleiza for Ben Gordon + Reggie Williams + 1st round pick.

The 3 picks Charlotte has are the Pistons (top 14 protected), Blazers (top 12 protected), and their own. I'm not expecting a lotto pick for Bargs, and Charlotte has already traded away their non-lotto pick to Miami, so the trade would be between the Pistons and Blazers pick. The Blazers pick has more protection (top 12 through 2015), so Charlotte may be willing to part with it.

I know I know, wishful thinking. That's all we have right now though.

Comment

I didnt know where to post this but, thought you guys might like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rQlc0T5UbU

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                      It is not at all true that Bargnani is not hard working, has no work ethic etc. What Bargnani does not have at this time is Confidence. It's diminishing day by day because of all the critisism and bashing he's receiving.
                      Your signature says "ATTITUDE IS A CHOICE." Perhaps Bargs should choose to be confident.

Comment

One other team who might be interested in Bargs is Cleveland. They have Thompson at the 4 and he can't score, can't get to the line, and sucks at free throws. But he's young and could use time to develop. Unfortunately, Cleveland doesn't want to waste time developing Thompson in a starters role, because they have 2 all stars (near super stars) on that team.
                        Irving and Varejao could actually get the best out of Bargs. Since Varejao is pulling down 15 boards a game, it won't matter that Bargs is only grabbing 3 or 4. Irving is one of those players who makes everyone around them better, and I'm sure Bargs would flourish (09-10 Bargs numbers).

Cleveland could send us 2 expiring contracts in Walton and Gibson, then also send either their first round pick (lotto protected), or the Kings protected first round pick.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                          Your signature says "ATTITUDE IS A CHOICE." Perhaps Bargs should choose to be confident.
                          Nobody is more concerned about Bargnani's slump than Bargnani himself. As far as choosing to be confident is concerned, it's easier said than done isn't it? My signature is "ATTITUDE IS A CHOICE" not "CONFIDENCE IS A CHOICE". If despite things not going well at the moment, he's being positive, he's CHOOSING TO HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Poor Bargnani I dont hate him personally but for theis team to get better it has to 1. Trade Bargnani for whatever and have a more solid defensive line up that can go back to grinding Ball, Ed Davis and JV give us good post presence should cut down some of those silly points in the paint. 2. This fires up Bargnani to give a shit of all players he has the worst work ethic honestly if Bargs worked on his game he would be amazing dominant nobody could touch him a 7 footer that can shoot grab boards and easily score in the paint with a polished box and post game? He would truly be incredible if he cared to develop himself imagine Bargnani with DeRozans work ethic? Sam Mitch brought that up recently and I agree.

To this day I still dont fault BC for drafting Bargs, based on his raw skillset and athleticism for a 7 footer he could have been a monster.
                            100% agreement here.

He showed what he can do last season. Scary shit.

What I do fault BC for is holding on this long. But then again, who is to say I would have done any different. I made a number of excuses for years.

Comment

I don't care who they trade him for as long as he's a tough ass. I honest think they need a person that will really lead this team by pounding them on bad play. A guy like Kevin Love (won't likely get him). They need A) A tough ass B) A top 10 draft pick for the 2013 draft ... What do you guys think about this?

Comment

#freebargs it has to happen. I'm hoping Pau is resting his knees to pass the traded player physical. that trade makes sense for both teams. I also assume pau wants out with all the bullshit he gets, but that's pure hope and speculation.

definitely time to trade bargs though. hope he flourishes wherever he goes.

the only issue I can see other players having with lowly is his poor attitude when things start to go bad. he looks about as selfish as d.rose out there to me and I have No qualms with the way he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X