istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 231

Thread: So Tonights game vs the Nets

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default So Tonights game vs the Nets

    Has only 8 Raps available No Bargs (elbow) No Lowry (Shoulder) Klieza (Back) No Amir (suspension) The Raps starting line is...

    Calderon, DeRozan, Pietrus, Davis, JV
    Bench
    Gray, Lucas Ross

    Raptors are trying to bring Acy up for tonights game. Bargs is out indefinitely and Casey says "its Ed's time to shine we need his energy and defense something that Bargs didnt necessarily provide"

    So this is going to be painful to watch but Im glad I get to see the development of some key guys. thoughts ?

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's gonna be ugly, especially if Lopez plays

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Has only 8 Raps available No Bargs (elbow) No Lowry (Shoulder) Klieza (Back) No Amir (suspension) The Raps starting line is...

    Calderon, DeRozan, Pietrus, Davis, JV
    Bench
    Gray, Lucas Ross

    Raptors are trying to bring Acy up for tonights game. Bargs is out indefinitely and Casey says "its Ed's time to shine we need his energy and defense something that Bargs didnt necessarily provide"

    So this is going to be painful to watch but Im glad I get to see the development of some key guys. thoughts ?
    With Acy in the D-League... Man, what happened to our depth? Injuries have always been our problem.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There never was any quality to our depth anyway. Injured or not makes no difference.

    I'm going to this game. I'm expecting to be entertained...

    ... by the mascot. That guy is one funny dude. I hope he puts on the puffy version of his costume!
    your pal,
    ebrian

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ebrian wrote: View Post
    There never was any quality to our depth anyway. Injured or not makes no difference.

    I'm going to this game. I'm expecting to be entertained...

    ... by the mascot. That guy is one funny dude. I hope he puts on the puffy version of his costume!
    Have fun watching Brooklyn run CIRCLES around tired men...

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie Ed Davis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Excited to see what Davis can do with more playing time, but fuck this is going to be horrible.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    With Acy in the D-League... Man, what happened to our depth? Injuries have always been our problem.
    Team is not that deep. Casey & Colangelo were overhypng the team back in preseason.