Calderon's sudden fantasy value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon's sudden fantasy value

The veteran point guard would be a wise addition for tonight. http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors.
    Can anyone with espn rumors please post the full write up about this statement please? I am curious to know why tonight is any different than any other night for Fantasy in regards to Jose!
    Thanks in advance.

Lowry is out.

Comment

That I know, but do they think that he will suddenly play better because he requested a trade? Just so he will look more appealing?

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
        That I know, but do they think that he will suddenly play better because he requested a trade? Just so he will look more appealing?
        No. Nothing to do with the trade request (which was made a LONG ago, if I'm not mistaken.)
        He'll just get more minutes on the court, versus when he is backing up Lowry, and thus have more fantasy value.
        He's played well this year when getting the start, and they're assuming tonight will be no different.
        Just like Ed Davis' Fantasy stock went up as soon as Bargs went down (and I subsequently picked up ED because of this).

Comment

Calderon's been a fantasy beast as a starter so far this season. That's really all there is to it (unfortunately).

Comment

Calderon's an offensive dynamo, and that's all fantasy leagues look at.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

just picked him up in my head 2 head and roto league...dude was on a fantasy tear before lowry came back
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                No. Nothing to do with the trade request (which was made a LONG ago, if I'm not mistaken.)
                He'll just get more minutes on the court, versus when he is backing up Lowry, and thus have more fantasy value.
                He's played well this year when getting the start, and they're assuming tonight will be no different.
                Just like Ed Davis' Fantasy stock went up as soon as Bargs went down (and I subsequently picked up ED because of this).
                Thank you very much for this info. Sounds logical

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  just picked him up in my head 2 head and roto league...dude was on a fantasy tear before lowry came back
                  Bargs was on a fantasy tear too..then the alarm clock went off & i woke up LOL

Comment

lol funny guy

Comment

Working...
                    X