Start the young legs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start the young legs!

Start JV and ED. These guys represent every thing a raptor fan values! There going to have bad games and yes they will struggle scoring most night. The effort is going to be there every position. These guys play one way! Time to build there convience so, next year their coming back better in the area they struggled. Even if Andrea plays another game. I don't want to ever see him in the start line up. Make a stand Casey!
    @Chr1st1anL

If Ed continues to play like he way he did tonight it would be STUPID to remove out of the starting lineup even if Bargnani was healthy.

You never know though, Bargnani is "our guy" according to Casey and Colangelo.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

ya....i hope the raps brass realize that davis is the better starter and that bargs is a perfect player to come off the bench.

Bargs is not meant to be a starter in this league. I liken him to ryan anderson, an extremely effective and efficent player off the bench

Comment

How does it make you feel if you were Ed and the coach claims "Bargnani is our guy."
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
          How does it make you feel if you were Ed and the coach claims "Bargnani is our guy."
          Do you watch Ed Davis interviews? He says the exact same thing about Bargnani. He's our star.
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Start JV and ED. These guys represent every thing a raptor fan values! There going to have bad games and yes they will struggle scoring most night. The effort is going to be there every position. These guys play one way! Time to build there convience so, next year their coming back better in the area they struggled. Even if Andrea plays another game. I don't want to ever see him in the start line up. Make a stand Casey!
            I agree with this at this point since the teams goals should now be to develop because playoffs are pretty much an impossibility. Ed needs to get a lot stronger in my opinion. He gets pushed out of the block way to easily, but lets see what he can do with some consistent minutes. He's made a big jump this season so time to reward him for his efforts.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
              Do you watch Ed Davis interviews? He says the exact same thing about Bargnani. He's our star.
              When ED says it I get a feeling of sarcasm and following company line.

Comment

Starting them is not necessary. Feeding them lots of minutes? YES - on the condition of playing hard during those minutes.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  When ED says it I get a feeling of sarcasm and following company line.
                  Yup, I can't see how any player competing with Bargnani for minutes, looks at the god-awful season he's having, and actually believes he's good for the team.

As the great Judge Judy often says, "if it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true".

Comment

I agree totally

Ed and JV have been the only reason I still watch the games. I harp on it all the time but we also need more PT for Aaron Gray. When he comes in he directs the young defense and does the dirty work. He isn't an all star but does what he does well. I have no idea why Gray doesn't get more time on the floor. It should be JV, then Gray, then Amir.

Comment

Agreed

robert parrish 00 wrote: View Post
                      Ed and JV have been the only reason I still watch the games. I harp on it all the time but we also need more PT for Aaron Gray. When he comes in he directs the young defense and does the dirty work. He isn't an all star but does what he does well. I have no idea why Gray doesn't get more time on the floor. It should be JV, then Gray, then Amir.
                      I just read these forums, never actually write in, but I had to today. Aaron Gray, can be a VERY effective player within the correct system. He takes up a lot of space, doesn't back down, boxes out, and crowds the lane.
                      When he is on the floor, the defensive intensity increases simply because the guards feel like they can take a few more chances.

On the offensive end, he picks his spots, but he looks like he has the hands and passing ability to make an impact, if given a chance.

I think he is one of those players that will eventually leave and hit his stride somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X