Terrence Ross' highlight reel dunks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    He's so quick and explosive, and has surprisingly good handles. The potential is mouth-watering
    I'd love to keep him around for a while and see who turns out better between Ross and DeRozan. Then trade one for a position of need, win win situation

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      I'd love to keep him around for a while and see who turns out better between Ross and DeRozan. Then trade one for a position of need, win win situation

I'd like to see Ross bulk up more, then either can play SF (need) or SG, and be the wing duo we never had (looking at you, Carter, T-Mac, and to a lesser extent Weems)
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        I'd like to see Ross bulk up more, then either can play SF (need) or SG, and be the wing duo we never had (looking at you, Carter, T-Mac, and to a lesser extent Weems)
        That could work too but DeRozan needs to become an above average offensive and defensive wing player to be able to play the 3. Ross could pull it off since he's got long arms, hops, and a great shooting touch. Either could play the 3 i guess, time will tell

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Or.... We move Demar Derozan to the small forward position (6'7, bulked up significantly), who would be very capable of playing at that position, and insert Ross at the 2 guard. That way, defensively these two can use their athleticism, and both could really play off one another. Ross from 3, while Derozan posts up? Lob from Ross to Derozan and vice versa? The potential of BOTH playing TOGETHER is crazy...
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            Or.... We move Demar Derozan to the small forward position (6'7, bulked up significantly), who would be very capable of playing at that position, and insert Ross at the 2 guard. That way, defensively these two can use their athleticism, and both could really play off one another. Ross from 3, while Derozan posts up? Lob from Ross to Derozan and vice versa? The potential of BOTH playing TOGETHER is crazy...
            This.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              ...The potential of BOTH playing TOGETHER is crazy...
              This is what a lot of people were talking about after the draft. I think DeMar has the personality to take the Ross acquisition as a challenge, and it will only drive him to improve. Seems to be a good chemistry growing between the two. It's possible they could make each other better, by looking for each other on the break, and in drive and kick situations.

On another note, let's finally put to rest any more muttering about DeMar not having good handles. He is much improved and on many occasions this year has shown an ability to dribble out of trouble. The fact that he periodically gets stripped has a lot more to do with collapsing defences than bad "handles."

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                This is what a lot of people were talking about after the draft. I think DeMar has the personality to take the Ross acquisition as a challenge, and it will only drive him to improve. Seems to be a good chemistry growing between the two. It's possible they could make each other better, by looking for each other on the break, and in drive and kick situations.

On another note, let's finally put to rest any more muttering about DeMar not having good handles. He is much improved and on many occasions this year has shown an ability to dribble out of trouble. The fact that he periodically gets stripped has a lot more to do with collapsing defences than bad "handles."
                And holding the ball at waist level with, sometimes, extended arms as he attempts a drive.

Comment

T-Dot Flight 31!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

THE TRUE HEIR CANADA

EDIT: LOL some guy posts right before me... WHO CARES?! SO GOOD THEY HAD TO BE POSTED TWICE THEN
                    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

man that Ross magic link it was just an incredible use of clairvoyance lol

DeMar DeRozan just posted: "Without a doubt, T-Ross needs to be in the dunk contest!" via Twitter and FB official page
                      Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Fri Dec 21, 2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

nice hope it picks up wind

Comment

his windmill has to be on nba.com top 10 tomorrow...that was sick, wicked and nasty
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Home Feed

Comment

Anyone else think the Reddick dunk should be number 1 on the nba dunk ladder next update? I think it's better than Blake's dunk.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Ed's post play there was pretty good.. he sure has beefed up this year. Would be nice to see him add even more weight so he could dunk that ball himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X