Terrence Ross' highlight reel dunks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross' highlight reel dunks

Put all the Ross' highlight reel dunks in here!

In 20+ whatever games, Ross has already put together a lot of highlight reel dunks.

Just an amazing leaper, very explosive. This guy should seriously be in the slam dunk contest this year.

Mamba Mentality

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Unrelated to him dunking I wish he would take that beautiful jumper of his with more confidence o well that will come with time this kid can shoot the lights out. Glad he has been driving to the rim when he is struggling on his shot though.

Comment

I like the fact that he jumps off of one and two feet.

On a side note, while I think he is a good shooter, does his shot look as nice as everyone says? I find he is not in great ballance all the time and is a little inconsistand with his form.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'd like to see him in the contest, but true dunkers like ross always lose to the gimicky dunkers. To win, he'd have to bust out a choir and a kia, take a two-ball lob from sonny weems over in Moscow and finish thru the legs with a superman cape on. while signing a 4 year, 40 million dollar extension

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Unrelated to him dunking I wish he would take that beautiful jumper of his with more confidence o well that will come with time this kid can shoot the lights out. Glad he has been driving to the rim when he is struggling on his shot though.
            He's in a little bit of a shooting slump right now. It happens, i'm not too worried about it. He's a great shooter.

By the way, nice avatar IROR.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              His jimmy is silk. His focus is off though, I noticed last night an awkward release as well.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I was saying to my buddy at the game last night how different it is when T Ross gets the ball in the open court (with guys around him) than DD. T Ross gets the look in his eye and you KNOW hes gonna dunk it. On his 2nd dunk last night .. someone (CJ Watson) was in front of him, but he just dribbled confidently, elevated and essentially said, "get the fuck outa the way" .. and threw it down. DD doesnt do that (not many guys in the league do). Vince certainly did. Hes not quite Vince .. but in this way, he does remind me of VC.

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
                  I was saying to my buddy at the game last night how different it is when T Ross gets the ball in the open court (with guys around him) than DD. T Ross gets the look in his eye and you KNOW hes gonna dunk it. On his 2nd dunk last night .. someone (CJ Watson) was in front of him, but he just dribbled confidently, elevated and essentially said, "get the fuck outa the way" .. and threw it down. DD doesnt do that (not many guys in the league do). Vince certainly did. Hes not quite Vince .. but in this way, he does remind me of VC.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. He actually tries to dunk, and does it effortlessly just like Carter.

Comment

Derozan always lays it in when he's in traffic... Now I'm not saying dunking it in traffic is easy... But I bet he'd get more calls if he tried.

Comment

Derozan is much better at laying it in in traffic though. I like the fact that he is capable of those finishes, but agree that they also lessen his chances to get a foul because they involve more finesse than an aggressive dunk. The thing is, that just like derrick rose, if you can get tough layups to go in effortlessly and from impossible angles, then you can really dominate a game. Dunks are full of a lot more effort, and you cannot put up 20 points on dunks.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

in compton dd would get shot for dunking on someone. what he doesnt realize is that this is canada where you will get a hand shake not a bullet

Comment

AJ360 wrote: View Post
                          Derozan always lays it in when he's in traffic... Now I'm not saying dunking it in traffic is easy... But I bet he'd get more calls if he tried.
                          Your right he needs to go up strong. No question he will get more calls this way.

Comment

Already one of my favourite Raps to watch

Mamba Mentality

Comment

He's so quick and explosive, and has surprisingly good handles. The potential is mouth-watering

Comment

Working...
                              X