Another 17 years from now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 17 years from now?

So, what situation do you imagine Raptors being in in another 17 years counting from now?
    At least one championship
    10.53%
    At least on finals appearance
    15.79%
    4+ playoff appearances
    47.37%
    1 to 3 playoff appearances
    10.53%
    No playoff appearances
    0.00%
    Relocated to Seattle
    15.79%
    Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Thu Dec 13, 2012, 02:18 PM.

I can't imagine investing that much time in something that wouldn't treat me with some kind of thrilling reward. So I'll vote Championship.

Comment

I'm going to go with the relocation one.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Why would the Raptors be relocated to Seattle?! a much smaller market that would make alot less money?! that doesn't make sense to me.

Its really hard to say what will happen 17 years from now with this franchise. If you ask me what I think in the next 3-4 years then the outlook looks to be that of either no playoffs in the foreseeble future or just barley making it to the playoffs and be swept by the first place team in the first round in 4 games.

Obviously if you want big changes of making it deep into the playoffs or possible championship you have to change the current personal in charge of the franchise as well as have a real tank season in between so they could grab that elusive star in the draft that helped to kick start so many other teams in the league. Once you get that done then there is something to look forward to into the future.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Why would the Raptors be relocated to Seattle?! a much smaller market that would make alot less money?! that doesn't make sense to me.
          What are you? Some kind of person who understands the primary goal of most business is to turn a profit?

Darn, you will kill many dreams on this boards with such logical thinking.

Comment

I voted 4+ years of playoff appearances because that seems like the most likely. The Raptors will have to get good eventually...

Comment

Working...
            X