Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakers won 3 of last 12 Games. Why are us Raps fans upset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers won 3 of last 12 Games. Why are us Raps fans upset?

So money can't buy you happiness. I guess when you look at the Lakers and the talent they have on their team and the payroll, it's hard to not feel a little better knowing that even the best teams struggle. So I'm gonna be thankful for another year of rebuild! lol

Guess Nash would not have helped up this year either way. not to this point anyway.

Lakers are a mess right now yes but it will eventually click. Raps don't know who they are yet and lost what was established last season, not to mention 4-19 is a much bigger hole to dig out of than Lakers 9-13 (not exactly sure what their record is)

Comment

I am enjoying the season so far, lots of side stories. JV growing as a player, TRoss, Davis.

My expectations were low. I thought the guy with the fancy collars was on the pipe when he said playoffs.

Comment

Lakers just lost another one.

I am so much happier as a raptors fan. Could you imagine having a super-friends team not even make the playoffs! LOL!

Championships they said, Dynasties they said, 8th pick in the lottery they saw...
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Another team under achieving does nothing to make me feel better about the Raptors.

They should be evaluated on their own merits and right now they are the 2nd worst team in the league.

Comment

The Lakers at least have the comfort of knowing there's enough all-star talent (with plenty of experience) to easily go on a 15-5 run and jump right back into the thick of things.

The Raptors have no such talent.
            Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Sorry, but the Lakers got Kobe. It's funny to seem them struggle, but the Raptors are awful. I'll take Kobe and Dwight and three random basketball players over the Raptors.

Comment

See with the Lakers is not a question of talent. Its about their level of "focus" and "attention to detail".

Either way they still have more wins than the Raptors do.

Washington has 3 wins people..... shits about to hit the fan.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Lakers just lost another one.

I am so much happier as a raptors fan. Could you imagine having a super-friends team not even make the playoffs! LOL!

Championships they said, Dynasties they said, 8th pick in the lottery they saw...
                  Well said. Miami V2

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                    Well said. Miami V2
                    The Heat went to the Finals first year and won it in their second. What do u mean?

Comment

lakers are playing with a garbage team so they have a garbage record

duhon? meeks? even antawn is average at best. metta is a good player but no all-star. lakers basically have 1 player carrying the entire team, kobe. dwight is so handicapped because of hack a dwight and he just aint 100% anyways.

lakers desperately need nash and gasol back to fix their line ups. you can make judgement after that

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Another team under achieving does nothing to make me feel better about the Raptors.

They should be evaluated on their own merits and right now they are the 2nd worst team in the league.
                        Exactly......are team is bad because we lack talent and we plain ol' suck the lakers have talent and is just a matter of time before they start clicking they havent had a full roster all year.

Comment

This thread is like going up to a war amputee with no legs and telling him you just saw a guy with no arms or legs, so he should feel happy.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                            This thread is like going up to a war amputee with no legs and telling him you just saw a guy with no arms or legs, so he should feel happy.
                            Except the guy with no arms AND no legs, is the Raptor fan....

Comment

Guys im sorry, a loss for the lakers is SO much worse. They have no young development to look forward too. Every loss is a kick to the gonads, every loss to washington is a spit in the face, at least the raptors are supposed to lose and we can feel more pleased if Ed shows development than bargs going HAM to win us a game.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X