1 more day!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 more day!!!!!!

Dec 15th marks the day that any players signed over the summer to new deals can be traded. Will we be involved in any early deals? Will everyone be waiting to see what the Lakers do before making any deals?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Lowry for Jennings fillers to make salaries match...Jennings and Demar are best friends let him resign.....trade jose +amir+ross for chandler and mozgov hamilton(better shooter then ross) ....Pasta boy for a bowl of Ital pasta and meatballs ...0.o

Comment

Some contracts still can't be traded due to new rules like Humpheries/Hibbert/BLopez, for instance, can't be traded til Jan 15th and some guys can't get traded til the end of the year (guys who were RFAs who got extended).

good piece on Grantland about it:
      http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ade-candidates
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

FROM ROTOWORLD.COM:

Andrea Bargnani (elbow) will reportedly miss at least three weeks.
        Bargnani made the comments when speaking with La Gazzetta Dello Sport. Bargnani also called the Raptors the worst team in the NBA, so that should sit well with a fan base that already has grown tired of him. With Bargnani out indefinitely, Ed Davis should be owned in all leagues.
        Dec 14 - 11:35 AM
        Source: Sportando on Twitter

Yeah, he's partly right but that's a clear sign to BC that even his franchise guy doesn't believe in this team so TRADE HIM AS SOON AS HE GETS HEALTHY!
        Last edited by japetas; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 12:53 PM.
        (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Bargnani can eat a bag of baby dicks, no heart, no hustle, just a big mouth that keeps saying arogant shit

Comment

T

Lowry + Kleiza for Jennings
            Jose + Bargs + Ross for Eric Gordon + Vazquez
            Amir + Fields for Perkins + Jeremy Lamb

Raps Lineups
            Jennings/Vazquez/Lucas
            Gordon/Anderson/Lamb
            DeRozan/Pietrus/10 day contract SF
            Davis/Acy/10 day contract PF
            Val/Perkins/Gray

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
              FROM ROTOWORLD.COM:

Andrea Bargnani (elbow) will reportedly miss at least three weeks.
              Bargnani made the comments when speaking with La Gazzetta Dello Sport. Bargnani also called the Raptors the worst team in the NBA, so that should sit well with a fan base that already has grown tired of him. With Bargnani out indefinitely, Ed Davis should be owned in all leagues.
              Dec 14 - 11:35 AM
              Source: Sportando on Twitter

Yeah, he's partly right but that's a clear sign to BC that even his franchise guy doesn't believe in this team so TRADE HIM AS SOON AS HE GETS HEALTHY!
              There are only 3 things in common about the Raptors for the last 7 years: Colangelo, Calderon, and Bargnani.

I hope he looks squarely in the mirror and recognizes he is 'the main guy' on the worst team in the league and realizes the implications.

Comment

If we had Perkins he would be starting. Im all for having the Jennings and DeRozan bromance in Toronto. I heard somewhere that Jennings wants to come to Toronto, if things in Buckland don't even out (he calls it a boring place to live)

Comment

the thing Bargs should realize is if the Raptors are the worst team in the NBA its because He Is "Our Guy" how does that sit with Primo Pasta... Hope its not your Fork arm thats messed..cause how will u stuff your face with Primo then!! I never liked Bargs but now i disslike him even more...

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Lowry + Kleiza for Jennings
                    Jose + Bargs + Ross for Eric Gordon + Vazquez
                    Amir + Fields for Perkins + Jeremy Lamb

Raps Lineups
                    Jennings/Vazquez/Lucas
                    Gordon/Anderson/Lamb
                    DeRozan/Pietrus/10 day contract SF
                    Davis/Acy/10 day contract PF
                    Val/Perkins/Gray
                    Were still week at SF Id rather get wilson chandler and keep DD at the 2 even tho Eric Gordon would be nice I doubt NOH trades him for dribbles and pasta boy especially when they have unibrow and anderson at the 4 ....But BC should inquire about Jennings for Lowry I like that a lot

Comment

I hope something goes down sooner than later. Most likely will not though.

The waiting is the hardest part.

Comment

Jazz get: Gasol
                        Lakers get: Bargnani and Calderon
                        Bucks get: Lowry, Marvin Williams
                        Raptors get: Millsap, Jennings and whatever bad contract out of Ilyasova/Gooden the Bucks want to get rid of

A boy can dream.

Comment

Moving Calderon just makes me worried about the very important bench/starting PG he is. Im glad im not the only one that wants Jennings here.

Comment

Speaking of 1 day...

Dwain Price ‏@DwainPrice

When asked about it today, Vince Carter said he wouldn't mind signing a one-day contract to end his career as a member of the #Raptors.

Partially bold being only 1 day but, I do think I would be against a year contract here for him.

Thoughts?

Comment

Retire the man's Jersey I was never a fan of Amir wearing #15...

Comment

Working...
                              X