Oh Baby! How sweet it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Baby! How sweet it is!

I hope to see more of this folks! Especially because, Ross and Derozan will be feeding each other on the break. Ross to Derozan, Derozan to Ross? Goodness, the future looks bright with our wing guys!

#PlayTheYoungGuns
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

there is a T-Ross highlight thread already!

But this is awesssommmee.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      there is a T-Ross highlight thread already!

But this is awesssommmee.
      Derozan with an un-selfish, sexy jump pass to Ross, as Ross cocks it back, and flares his legs, slams it through.. Beautiful play...

Comment

The future in action.
        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Great to see some positive threads on here hahah. Great play!

Comment

T-Ross can fly! love this guy!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I red this tread title (How sweet it is! part) in Matt Devlin's voice in my head lol
              Last edited by japetas; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 12:03 PM.
              (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

That might be the first time Demar has ever given it up on a fast break. Maybe he is learning afterall. This was sweet, but the highlight of the game for me was watching Kleiza back down VC. He hit him with a few shoulders in the mouth and almost knocked him out. Classic. Kleiza ate Vince' lunch all game, it was beautiful to watch.

Comment

HAHAHAHAAH...I love it!!! Look at the replay too, you can see Casey almost want to jump out of his shoes....realizing he's a coach just in time and just clapping instead

Comment

JackfromNZ wrote: View Post
                    Great to see some positive threads on here hahah. Great play!
                    We're just at the top of the roller coaster. That is all.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      HAHAHAHAAH...I love it!!! Look at the replay too, you can see Casey almost want to jump out of his shoes....realizing he's a coach just in time and just clapping instead
                      Hahah Goes a little bit on his tippy-toes there, doesn't he? Haha

And I'm sure he gets a little nervous on those plays as well.

Comment

TMac and Vince 2.0

Comment

I jumped out of my seat watching this yesterday..lol
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I loved Casey's reaction, and to those wondering, yes, the thread title is based on Devlin's saying.

It was a great play, not to mention Ross will probably be throwing it up for Derozan as well. Crazy how both can fly - differently - but man, I woudn't wanna try and block either of those 2...

Comment

Working...
                            X