Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you must be on the shit too cuz you sound stupid as phuck

footie wrote: View Post
    AH AH AH ! after this I think you need to change your pusher...

Bargnani this Bargnani that...in the end he is the best one on one defender on the team , and the me first offense it's a myth too ...how many second half we had with Bargnani not having opportunity to shoot this year???? he maybe had 2-3 bad shooting matches and others where they did not use him well at all
    !

So he said "WE" are playin' like the worst team in the NBA and it could not be just his fault if they are doing bad this year...what's untrue about that????

you are all in denial or just blinded by hate ...because you are all losers supporting a losing team, when everybody ,players and management admit that before they might manage to turn things around!

If you actually watched the games and didn't have your eyes fixated on pasta boy you would know that he was brick laying no matter the qtr and his one on one D is whats expected but since his team d is so bad it only looks great to a fanboy like you ...."not having an opportunity to shoot" that was good had me in tears honestly if he could get the ball on the bench he would shoot it !!!

Comment

" if he could get the ball on the bench he would shoot it !!! "

It's actually his job ...you know? everyone on this team had bad nights shooting the balls , De Rozan,Calderon,Lowry ect
      it's up to the manager aswell to put them in condition to perform, why keeping Barg on the 3 points line when is got a off night?
      they always tried to put him closer to the basket last year was good in the middle range area now instead they move him back on 3 points line .

I think you are the one having your eyes fixated on Bargnani but you see just what you don't like and you don't even care the reasons if there are any , and you forget to see how poor can be sometimes the rest of the team , let's see if they are going back to the ugly basketball of last year ...at least they won't pretend to be good and just fight like a bottom feeding team should do!

Comment

68 posts when he's the bad guy and people can shit on him. 17 posts when his words were twisted and he defends himself. I understand the frustration towards him and even wanting him out but the hate is on some kind of level. Not all posters but many waste everyones time with nonsense posts and shit talk that isn't even clever or funny. Primo and pasta boy are terrible in the creativity department and essentially ripping on him for being the only one on the team who gets endorsments.

Love reading good discussion and different outlooks on the game but the ignorance on here at times makes it tough to visit the site.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
          68 posts when he's the bad guy and people can shit on him. 17 posts when his words were twisted and he defends himself. I understand the frustration towards him and even wanting him out but the hate is on some kind of level. Not all posters but many waste everyones time with nonsense posts and shit talk that isn't even clever or funny. Primo and pasta boy are terrible in the creativity department and essentially ripping on him for being the only one on the team who gets endorsments.

Love reading good discussion and different outlooks on the game but the ignorance on here at times makes it tough to visit the site.
          There are 2 threads on the same topic. The other thread has posts and comments related to the 'misquote' angle of the story.

Yeah, Primo and pasta jokes are pretty lame - I am in agreement on that.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I'm not on any shit. The Raptors are a bad team with or without Bargnani. Period. I see them finishing bottom 5 even with bargnani. They don't have talent, simple as that.

Also, nowhere in his interview did I see him shying away from the blame. He did kinda say that he's the best player on the team though, which I don't agree with. I also think he realizes how bad he has been. But to say the team has been bad solely because of Bargnani is just wrong. Their problems run deeper than that.
            You're wrong. Bargnani in uniform=Raptors lose, simple equation. When bargnani is playing our defense is crap, he doesn't rotate and when he hedges he jogs back slow as a tortoise. Then on offense, when the ball swings to him and he doesn't have a clean look, instead of passing it he chucks up long 2's and bricks 3's. His shot selection is worse than Terrance Ross's, and he's a rookie. Have you watched the last 2 games? they've been playing great team ball, sharing it on offense and communicating on D. Bargnani needs to go, plain and simple
            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Mon Dec 17, 2012, 05:49 PM.

Comment

footie wrote: View Post
              " if he could get the ball on the bench he would shoot it !!! "

It's actually his job ...you know? everyone on this team had bad nights shooting the balls , De Rozan,Calderon,Lowry ect
              it's up to the manager aswell to put them in condition to perform, why keeping Barg on the 3 points line when is got a off night?
              they always tried to put him closer to the basket last year was good in the middle range area now instead they move him back on 3 points line .

I think you are the one having your eyes fixated on Bargnani but you see just what you don't like and you don't even care the reasons if there are any , and you forget to see how poor can be sometimes the rest of the team , let's see if they are going back to the ugly basketball of last year ...at least they won't pretend to be good and just fight like a bottom feeding team should do!
              I can't even understand half of what you just said. Next time fix up your grammar. Also, yea its bargnani's job to score but that doesn't mean chuck up endless bricks mindlessly. There's something called shot selection which he doesn't seem to know of. He is also a crap team defender, his one on one defense doesn't mean jack shit if he can't prevent the other team from scoring. Ed Davis is a better team defender than Bargnani easily.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                There are 2 threads on the same topic. The other thread has posts and comments related to the 'misquote' angle of the story.

Yeah, Primo and pasta jokes are pretty lame - I am in agreement on that.
                All I'm saying is it's typical and I wouldn't expect anything less. Personally if it were me I want to see the current team constructed have a healthy stretch of games together before I ship anyone out. With that being said at this point I want him traded just so I don't have to read the same useless posts over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                X