Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani misquoted

Some quotes from Bargs today:

Bargnani today: "Nobody is satisfied. Not me, not DeMar, not coach, that was my sentence pretty good answer to a pretty stupid question."

"I’m not going to go over every single crap that was in there, I just wanted to clarify for all you media guys that specific sentence."

"Going to have people look over it+take care of the other stuff, because I don’t think some people can afford to change my words like that."

Not a big AB fan but i believe him.
    Mamba Mentality

Gauging by his anger, I believe he got misquoted too.

Comment

Yup. Seems like he's pretty emotional in his interviews today.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/14-12-201...95957823.shtml

He said we are playin' like the worst NBA team..."nothing to say I'm doing bad like the rest of the team if you loose in the way we are doing can't be all my fault , I can't control the trades talkin' it's up to the manager ect"...all the rest about the management ect I don't know where they taking it from , he never said anything about it in the audio ...

In the end of the day sucks to support the Raptors you can blame BC , Bargnani Casey ect , in the end BC is the one who drafted Val, Davis and Ross that everybody loves he screwed up maybe with Fields but he tried to get Nash , he tried to get Chandler but MJ blocked the freakin' trade giving the title to Dallas ...you can all blame everyone or nobody !
        Last edited by footie; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

still a top story on ESPN, Andrea Bargnani: Raptors are worst in NBA
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            Gauging by his anger, I believe he got misquoted too.
            Wish he had as much anger about losing and poor play.....he seems to care more about what Italian media says than how he performs on the court...he has to go....no heart no mental toughness.

Comment

footie wrote: View Post
              http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/14-12-201...95957823.shtml

He said we are playin' like the worst NBA team..."nothing to say I'm doing bad like the rest of the team if you loose in the way we are doing can't be all my fault , I can't control the trades talkin' it's up to the manager ect"...all the rest about the management ect I don't know where they taking it from , he never said anything about it in the audio ...

In the end of the day sucks to support the Raptors you can blame BC , Bargnani Casey ect , in the end BC is the one who drafted Val, Davis and Ross that everybody loves he screwed up maybe with Fields but he tried to get Nash , he tried to get Chandler but MJ blocked the freakin' trade giving the title to Dallas ...you can all blame everyone or nobody !
              Unfortunately trying and succeeding are two different things.

Comment

Davide Chinellato ‏@dchinellato

@WolstatSun I'm the Italian journalist who interviewed Bargnani. I didn't misquoted him. The whole interview is recorded...
                So there you have it from the other side.

Three sides to every story: yours, mine, and the truth.

Anyone remember the Turkish Hedo interview at the end of May, 2010?

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/0...ck-to-toronto/

The 'clarification' in late June? (I can't find anything other than Bleacher Report - ugh, sorry for weak source)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...not-the-system

And, of course, the trade 2 weeks later in July?

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6226

Comment

i think Bargs got a call from BC asking What The Fuck!! then was told to say he was misquoted & smooth over the PR

i believe he did say it & i dont think he should even be with the team at this point...maybe sent him back to Italy till hes traded!!

Comment

I don't get all the fuss. The man said the right thing. We were the worst team. I don't see why everyone is so up in arms about it.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      I don't get all the fuss. The man said the right thing. We were the worst team. I don't see why everyone is so up in arms about it.
                      You're kidding right? Cause you don't individually put your team under dirt, while not holding yourself completely accountable. He may have had words about him being disappointed in himself individually, but we all know how 'big' of a part he is to this team, and that his play has been showing out poorly. He's a reason we are arguably the worst team in the league. Record doesn't say it.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        You're high on some real good shit. We should easily be 10th in the east if it weren't for Bargnani and his team wrecking defense and me first offense

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          You're high on some real good shit. We should easily be 10th in the east if it weren't for Bargnani and his team wrecking defense and me first offense
                          I'm not on any shit. The Raptors are a bad team with or without Bargnani. Period. I see them finishing bottom 5 even with bargnani. They don't have talent, simple as that.

Also, nowhere in his interview did I see him shying away from the blame. He did kinda say that he's the best player on the team though, which I don't agree with. I also think he realizes how bad he has been. But to say the team has been bad solely because of Bargnani is just wrong. Their problems run deeper than that.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

AH AH AH ! after this I think you need to change your pusher...

Bargnani this Bargnani that...in the end he is the best one on one defender on the team , and the me first offense it's a myth too ...how many second half we had with Bargnani not having opportunity to shoot this year???? he maybe had 2-3 bad shooting matches and others where they did not use him well at all!

So he said "WE" are playin' like the worst team in the NBA and it could not be just his fault if they are doing bad this year...what's untrue about that????

you are all in denial or just blinded by hate ...because you are all losers supporting a losing team, when everybody ,players and management admit that before they might manage to turn things around!
                            Last edited by footie; Sun Dec 16, 2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

#bringDerrickWilliamshere
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X