Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Trade that Went Down Today

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Trade that Went Down Today

Ever since I was little, I have this anxiety problem with a lot of things, kind of like Royce White with the Houston Rockets with his airplane problems, my anxiety problem as of now has to do with the trade, it's 5:00pm and I see no trades pulling through in every single teams in the NBA, I mean what's going on! Please, please, trade Bargs + Calderon + fillers for one of Love, Gasol, T.Evans, E.Gordon, Derrick Williams, others, please, I'm a bit anxious now.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading on hoopshype that the twolves are dying to trade Derrick Williams, to the point that they're willing to take on whatever just to make it happen - kind of like us and Bargs.

Interesting, I think. I wonder if you could get a first rounder (say, 2014) out of them too.

Post Thanks / Like

Same article said raps were shopping Bargs HARD, tho doubtful anything happens while he's injured.

Word is Jose is being shopped too, though not as furiously. I think the team has to be smart with it, he's probably the best trade chip on the team not named JV.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking at the twitter feeds for the R.A Dickey to Toronto trade. Any minute now and we will be WS Contenders.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I'm looking at the twitter feeds for the R.A Dickey to Toronto trade. Any minute now and we will be WS Contenders.
    +1

Raptors Republic Starter hotfuzz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I don't like the trade. Giving up top prospects for a 38 year old pitcher. Sorry, that's a dumb trade in my books.
    "Duh! Winning"
    - Charlie Sheen

Post Thanks / Like

lol..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    I was just reading on hoopshype that the twolves are dying to trade Derrick Williams, to the point that they're willing to take on whatever just to make it happen - kind of like us and Bargs.

Interesting, I think. I wonder if you could get a first rounder (say, 2014) out of them too.
    2013 first round draft pick from Memphis
    Memphis' own 2013 1st round pick to Minnesota via Houston (top 14 protected in the 2013 Draft, top 14 protected in 2014, top 14 protected in 2015, and top 14 protection in 2016 Draft). If Minnesota via Houston has not yet received this first round pick by the 2016 draft, then so long as Memphis' own 2016 2nd round pick is among the top 55 picks then Minnesota via Houston shall instead receive (1) Memphis' own 2016 2nd round pick and (2) cash. If, however, Minnesota via Houston has not yet received this first round pick by the 2016 draft, but Memphis' own 2016 2nd round pick is not among the top 55 picks then Minnesota via Houston shall instead receive (1) Toronto's own 2016 second round pick via Memphis and (2) cash. [Houston - Memphis, 2/24/2011 and then Houston - Minnesota, 6/24/2011]

2013 first round draft pick to Phoenix
    Minnesota's own 2013 1st round pick to Phoenix (Top-13 Protected in the 2013 NBA Draft, top-13 protected in 2014, top-12 protected in 2015 and top-12 protected in the 2016 NBA Draft). However, if Minnesota is entitled to receive Memphis' own 1st round pick (top 14 protected in the 2013 Draft, top 14 protected in 2014, top 14 protected in 2015, and top 14 protected in the 2016 Draft) via Houston, then Minnesota shall convey the less favorable of the two picks to Phoenix. [Minnesota-New Orleans-Phoenix, 7/27/2012]