Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Smith... again

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c29z5nu

Jose Calderon, Andrea Bargnani, Amir Johnson, Linas Kleiza & Alan Anderson to Atlanta

Josh Smith, Devin Harris, Zaza Pachulia, Johan Petro & Mike Scott + TE to Toronto

Valanciunas/Pachulia/Gray
    Smith/Davis/Scott
    Fields/Piétrus/Acy
    DeRozan/Ross
    Lowry/Harris/Lucas

as for ATL:
    Horford/Johnson/Petro
    Bargnani/Johnson/Tolliver
    Kleiza/Stevenson/Anderson
    Korver/Williams/Morrow/Jenkins
    Teague/Calderon

At worst, it's 30M in cash at the end of the season.

Josh Smith is playing lights out, and the Hawks are looking to be good this season. I doubt they would pull this
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Josh Smith is playing lights out, and the Hawks are looking to be good this season. I doubt they would pull this
      ^+1

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        And things appear to have changed in Atlanta. Despite all the new faces, there has been talk of improved chemistry. It would appear that Joe Johnson and the rest of the team were not all that tight. Ferry has brought in a new direction for the future which appears to be centered around Smith. There is also talk of a max extension which no other team will come close to being able to offer: an extra year and over $20M. Finally, there are whispers of Paul, Howard, and Smith playing together in Atlanta.

How much of the above is true is unknown but with Atlanta 14-7 and 3rd seed in the east, it would appear highly unlikely at this point in time that Smith is available.

Comment

Smith isn't going anywhere especially when Chris Paul and Dwight Howard joins them next year. #bringDerrickWilliamshere
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
          X