Rap Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap Music?

(Merge if need be, but I wanna see some replies, and quickly.)

Hey ya'll, wondering if anyone has any really good rap songs (preferably new ones from 2011/2012)?

Also, does anyone know the Jay-Z song that plays in the Barclays Centre? There's a song that sounds dope, but I don't know the song.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

This might be the Jay Z song you're thinking of

Comment

Here are some you might like, i'll find some more later, i'm looking for some too

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFfJc8owok8[/VIDEO

Comment

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

This might be the Jay Z song you're thinking of
          Not the song I'm thinking of, being I know it, but still a good one.

Here are some you might like, i'll find some more later, i'm looking for some too

[video=youtube;t1JmvZOpYek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFfJc8owok8[/VIDEO

I know all the Meek songs, but the 'Klack' and 'Cashin Out' songs are pretty dope. Thanks.

J. Cole is a favourite of mine, good find. Thanks NoProps, got my back homie doe.

Comment

Theres rap still!?

I thought that shit ended in like 1998...?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Try out some Kendrick Lamar!

Comment

I may have posted this before, but it is some old school Nas with a little flavour.

Comment

Oh and Kendrick Lamar, or Robb Bank$ is pretty good.

Im not that big into rap, those are the only guys I really would listen to, and OF every now and then.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Not the song I'm thinking of, being I know it, but still a good one.

I know all the Meek songs, but the 'Klack' and 'Cashin Out' songs are pretty dope. Thanks.

J. Cole is a favourite of mine, good find. Thanks NoProps, got my back homie doe.
                    no prob man, anytime. Btw i messed up when i was posting one of the links so i'll repost it for you. Its a pretty good song, i heard it in a video game hence the pics in the video. I couldn't find a music video for it, i guess Tchaka Diallo isn't that famous.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post

I may have posted this before, but it is some old school Nas with a little flavour.
                      Nice sound, thanks Red.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                        Oh and Kendrick Lamar, or Robb Bank$ is pretty good.

Im not that big into rap, those are the only guys I really would listen to, and OF every now and then.

Robb Bank$ , you got taste man. Refined and Cadie best songs IMO.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

New New York AKA BeastCoast, these tunes are whats reviving Hip Hop.

Joey Bada$$, Tanboys, ASAP Mobb, UA, Danny Brown from the east. Ab-Soul, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Big K.R.I.T , west coast.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              Now THIS! This! Is what I'm looking for! Rocky, Drake, Chainz & Lamar?! This is a track!

Comment

Working...
                              X