X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica Patrick Haters

Her first NASCAR start - Feb. 20 Auto Club Speedway, Stater Brothers 300

http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Vani...lash-Page.aspx

I am a fan and I know she is tough, but the guys aren't going to give her the kid glove treatment that is for sure.

So all you D. Patrick haters out there, Saturday Feb 20th will be your first chance to watch her try and break through into the good ole boys club.

Ouch
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

She still hasn't won anything!

The hate for DP is warranted because she is a good looking woman who is getting publicity for her looks rather then her performance. There are many men who accomplished more then her but get less endorsment publicty then DP.

Win something first.

Comment

The masses want to see hot bitches, its the way the world works. On a side note, id like to fuck her in the back of my monte carlo :P

Comment

I know this sounds totally sexist, but she needs to be hotter for me to care.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          She still hasn't won anything!
          Sure she has... Just not on a race track.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hotshot;6728]She still hasn't won anything!

The hate for DP is warranted because she is a good looking woman who is getting publicity for her looks rather then her performance. There are many men who accomplished more then her but get less endorsment publicty then DP.

Wrong

She won here

Danica Patrick WINS! Indy Japan 300

Danica Patrick of Andretti Green Racing, in her 50th start in the series, won the Bridgestone Indy Japan 300 race on Sunday, April 20, 2008 on the 1.5 mile oval track is at Twin Ring Motegi, northeast of Tokyo. She is the first female to win an IndyCar race. More on Bitten and Bound

http://www.theinsider.com/news/82171...pan_300_Photos

Patrick also finished 5th last season in points on the Indy circuit.

2009 Driver Standings
            1. Dario Franchitti 616
            2. Scott Dixon 605
            3. Ryan Briscoe 604
            4. Helio Castroneves 433
            5. Danica Patrick 393

http://www.indycar.com/
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
              The masses want to see hot bitches, its the way the world works. On a side note, id like to fuck her in the back of my monte carlo :P
              Well that too is a reason why I watch women tennis and cheer Maria Sharapova but I admit I wouldn't watch it if ugly bitches played, for a good match I would watch Men Tennis . With Car racing, you can't even see DP with her cloths and helmet gear on until she finishes the race close to dead last competing with men who know how to drive! there I said it haha

She should however continue to cat fight with her other female race car drivers in between

Now kiss and make up!

Comment

How could you hate Danica? Winning races or not, shes a babe!
                "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Milk 'n Donuts can not drive Indy Cars on oval tracks. She has done some nice stuff in road races in South America and Europe but she can not drive Indy Cars on oval tracks.

I saw that race and Milk 'n Donuts was holding up the whole track hogging the middle of the track like those drivers we all hate to get behind. Worse yet they never pull over when they know they should and Milk 'n on that day refused to pull over. In fact she got a warning from the racing officials for it.

So Danica who doesn't take sheet from anyone, (She has acted similarly with male drivers when the situation warranted) goes over to ask Milk 'n what is she doing driving like a one of those people we all hate to get stuck behind. So Milk 'n goes off verbally in the best tradition of Rambo "dead fish" Emanuel and Danica says I ain't taking this crap from you. Danica kicks butt and Milk 'n eats stale donuts.
                  Last edited by Buddahfan; Fri Feb 5, 2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Personally I would surprised if she did well in NASCAR even though she is talented and determined. I think only one Indy driver has made a successful move from Indy to NASCAR.

In driving Indy cars the first rule of thumb is when you are going 200 + mph in an Indy car you absolutely do not want to come into contact with anything but the race track. On the other hand NASCAR is like bumper cars at 100 + mph. Contact is a given in NASCAR racing. Driving to avoid contact is a lot different than driving when contact is almost necessary.

I think that that reason is one of if not the main reason that Indy car drivers are just not successful in making the transition to NASCAR. Danica is a very good Indy car driver but I have my doubts about her being anywhere near as successful in NASCAR. In any case it should be interesting. At least the first few races that she competes in. She will also be competing this season in Indy car racing.

Comment

Early Enty In To the Major Leagues

After wowing them at the ARCA (minor racing league) Lucas Oil Slick 200 last Saturday

ESPN

Updated: February 7, 2010, 2:33 AM ET
                      Danica wows 'em in stock car debut

Updated: February 7, 2010, 2:33 AM ET Danica wows 'em in stock car debut

Patrick and her team decided to move her first appearance in the Nationwide Series up one week to this week's Daytona Nationwide

Patrick enters Daytona Nationwide

By Diego Mejia Monday, February 8th 2010, 14:05 GMT

Danica Patrick, ARCA racingDanica Patrick will anticipate her NASCAR Nationwide debut, entering the series' season-opener at Daytona next Saturday.

The IndyCar star had initially set her first outing in the second-tier series for California in two weeks' time, but following a successful stock car debut last weekend in the ARCA RE/MAX Series at Daytona, JR Motorsports has now confirmed that she will enter the Nationwide event at the same venue.
                      http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81341

In with the Big Boys this weekend. It will be a lot tougher.

Go Girl

Comment

shes hot....thats all i care about...i dont see why people complain...

Comment

Working...
                        X