Ed Davis is popular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis is popular

@ZachLowe_NBA: Just finished Raps-Rox: Another strong game for Ed Davis. Keep an eye on him; other teams are.

If they trade Ed instead of Bargs we riot?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      Agreed!
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

if they trade ed instead of amir we riot. they will trade bargs right after they assess what the best deal is and them pull the trigger. i think bargs is a good as gone. could have been done already if it wasn't for that pesky elbow

Comment

I'm just wondering, what if Minnesota offers Derrick Williams for Ed Davis. Would you guys do it?

If you asked me this question last year i would say in a HEARTBEAT. But Ed just like DeMar has improved so much this year. So i don't know anymore.

What do you guys think?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I love Ed this year. I hope we keep him.

Bargnani + Lowry for Rubio and Williams.
            please please please!

Comment

For me, untouchable players are: Ross, Derozan, JV, Davis, Lowry. Everyone else, make your deals.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I'm just wondering, what if Minnesota offers Derrick Williams for Ed Davis. Would you guys do it?
                Nope. Ed Davis has found his game, while Derrick Williams is still looking for his.

I would trade Bargs for Derrick.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post

please please please!
                  No chance of this ever happening.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post

please please please!
                    If only. They'll hold onto Rubio like their first-born child. Maybe Shved or Barea with a pick, but this trade doesn't go down with Rubio.

Comment

Yeah, that would be bad.

I wonder if the tweet meant other teams are starting to notice him and prepare for him in games and not a reference to possible transaction.

Comment

Happy for Ed. He's put in some work over the summer and the results are showing. The best part is that he's doing all this on pure physical talent and once his basketball IQ catches up with his physical ability he's just going to be that much better. I really hope he is not included in any trades because I would love to see how much he can improve with another off season of training.

Comment

People forget that Ed Davis was actually considered to be one of the best players in his draft class when he came out of high school and would have gone top 5 if he had declared after his freshmen year. Then he got hurt in his and his stock dropped. Then the night of the draft like 6 teams that should have taken him passed and suddenly here we are. We get a guy who we not only should have never had a chance at, but a guy we didn't even work out because we thought there was no way he'd drop so far. It's no exageration to say he may be the best player the Raptors have drafted in Colangelo's tenure: he is far more athletic than any of the other bigs, has a good feel for the post, and he is already a great rebounder and a good defender. Plus he has the NBA pedigree with his father having been a very succesful player throughout the 90's. Since he got here I've been hoping we'd see him take a step forward and start to force the staff to give him minutes. Originally I thought he'd be a great compliment to Andrea, now I think he may be the guy we should be trying to compliment. It's early yet and he has to show he can bring it consistently but Ed Davis is starting to look like a big part of the Raptors future.
                          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            For me, untouchable players are: Ross, Derozan, JV, Davis, Lowry. Everyone else, make your deals.
                            +1 thats the delicious jelly center of the Raps jelly donut.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              +1 thats the delicious jelly center of the Raps jelly donut.

JV is the only person who should be untouchable. Anyone else can go....in a literal sense, there are only like 10 untouchable guys in the league. If Pau is touchable, then so is ED.

Let's not fall in to a malaise because of a two game winning streak.

note: I love ED, just wanted to make my point

Comment

Working...
                              X