Millsap x Gasol x someone else, for AB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millsap x Gasol x someone else, for AB

Which of the two Millsap and Gasol would you want to see join the Raps for AB in a not necesarily direct trade?
    Is there someone else out there who seems like a better fit?

I go for Millsap hands down because it would be much easier for the team to adapt to his style of play than Gasol's. I also believe that he wouldn't want as much as Gasol would next year, if he would be interested in re-signing. Millsap is strech 4 kinda like bargs a bit but is much more agressive and pulls down 8 REBs a game.

Gasol (but arguably not as good as his little Bro) is one of the better guys to have under the basket but I don't see him acustoming to a non-hollywood salary here in Toronto. I do hope that if he is pulled in, that it won't have anything to do with the fact that he is European. Another BIG question with this guy is his health(he has some knee problems or something).

According to me BC needs to get Bargnani OUT and Millsap IN WITHOUT losing their "so far not so great, hopefully soon to be great" PG duo in Lowry and Calderon.

I'd go Millsap but realistically we probably won't get either

Comment

Millsap.

We're not getting him for Bargnani though. But what about Lowry for Millsap or Favors?

Utah needs a PG.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why is everyone so hell bent on trading Lowry? We're not trading him trust me on that.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Why is everyone so hell bent on trading Lowry? We're not trading him trust me on that.
          Yeah you might be right. But if we could get a Millsap or a Favors for Lowry. I would do it in a HEARTBEAT.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

i dont know about acquiring a 4. I kinda want to see what Ed Davis can do with extended minutes.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Yeah you might be right. But if we could get a Millsap or a Favors for Lowry. I would do it in a HEARTBEAT.
              Never. I wouldn't do it. Who the fuck is going to play point guard then, John Lucas? Jose is going to be traded too

Comment

would prefer gasoline. his leadership and ability to practice with our bigs for the next season and a half before he opens up 20 million of cap space are more valuable then 3 extra rebounds a game to me.

Comment

God I hate auto correct.

I would prefer gasol

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Millsap.

We're not getting him for Bargnani though. But what about Lowry for Millsap or Favors?

Utah needs a PG.

So we can have Dribbles and Dribbles 2.0(lucas) as are pg tandem (shudders) 0.o stop your noise son

Comment

If you trade Lowry then you don't trade Jose. Lowry has a lot of value right now, he's young and cheap. I'd bring Jose back in for a 3 year deal with $18m -- $7m, 6m, 5m for the next 3 years. 3 year can be a player option. If he's still playing at a high level he'd probably opt out to get more money, but if he starts to decline, can't really complain about $5m for a backup point guard who is fully capable of starting.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

I would like to see us go after a defensive PF like Josh Smith.

Comment

Working...
                        X