Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields is back tonight

Landry Fields‏@landryfields

Excited to be suiting up tonight! Thanking God for this humbling process and guiding/growing me through.. Go Raps!

He must of gotten tired of seeing the Raps shut down Lin and then watch Lin destroy the Knicks last night. Welcome back to the new and hopefully improved Fields

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Welcome back to the new and hopefully improved Fields
      Agreed. Really hoping Fields comes in and plays the way we were all hoping he would.

Wonder if he gets the start.

Comment

Hope he got his shot back

Comment

This is wired we could actually have a full healthy roster by the end of the week.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Wolstat tweeted earlier that Casey said he may not even play b/c the other wings are playing too good. Whose minutes does he take? Pietrus I guess...
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

YES! We've been missing his off-ball movement, passing, defense, and rebounding. Last couple games have been good with ball-movement, but, before that, we were a one pass, one shot team. Nice to get him back, who will flourish with recent ball-movement.

I honestly hope he starts, although, Pietrus has been really solid.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Found this picture while going through google images. It was posted before anyone knew about his nerve problem. Seems pretty legit

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Found this picture while going through google images. It was posted before anyone knew about his nerve problem. Seems pretty legit

Oh man, you could tell with the way he clinches his fingers, from the wrist up, it looks pretty 'scrunched.'
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Hope he plays a bit tonight. He still has a shot at being a good player.
                    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

That is great news.

Let the debate about his contract begin anew!

Comment

wonder who shows up...Fields or Fails...should be interesting

Comment

I still believe that Fields will pan out to be a good rotation and glue player

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                            wonder who shows up...Fields or Fails...should be interesting
                            If second option then I think you just found a new nickname for the guy.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Rap Attack wrote: View Post
                              I still believe that Fields will pan out to be a good rotation and glue player
                              I hope (and think!) you are right.

He will always be haunted by the contract though, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X