Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Hopefully he takes Kleiza's minutes.

Does anyone know if Fields is able to play PF in small lineups?
    mugsy would have to be SF in that small ball lineup LOL

Comment

Played PF at Stanford
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

aww... Bargs is coming back? And we were just playing well...

We should D-league him like NYK with Amare.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Played PF at Stanford
          He'd have to start making shots to even consider that.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Rap Attack wrote: View Post
            I still believe that Fields will pan out to be a good rotation and glue player
            I completely agree.

Who's going to be the odd man out though once they put him back in the rotation? Pietrus?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              I completely agree.

Who's going to be the odd man out though once they put him back in the rotation? Pietrus?
              Pietrus or Kleiza. Pietrus was brought in as a rental, and veteran player to keep the locker room steady. Also, being Ross is a rookie, Casey may just 'automatically' take his minutes.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                Found this picture while going through google images. It was posted before anyone knew about his nerve problem. Seems pretty legit

The muscles became so strained with...overuse, that eventually the hand locked into a deformed position, and he was left with nothing but a claw. He traveled the world seeking a cure...acupuncturists...herbalists...swamis...noth ing helped. Towards the end, his hands became so frozen the was unable to manipulate utensils, and was dependent on Cub Scouts to feed him. I hadn't seen another pair of hands like Ray McKigney's until today. You are his successor. I only hope you have a little more self-control.

Comment

Still no fields. I would've liked to see him play a couple minutes in the past couple games.

Comment

Working...
                  X