Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That is great news.

Let the debate about his contract begin anew!
    I didnt know there was a a debate about his contract. Im pretty sure there is 100% consensus that we overpaid...

Having said that, Im glad to have him back. If I have one request though, can he please, please, please, please not take T Ross' minutes. Ross hasnt been perfect but has shown some great signs on each end of the floor. He needs to continue to get time. Hopefully LF takes AA's and MP's minutes only (which means one of them is getting the short end of the stick .. but thats fine, because neither is the future of this team, whereas TRoss is.

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
      I didnt know there was a a debate about his contract. Im pretty sure there is 100% consensus that we overpaid...

Having said that, Im glad to have him back. If I have one request though, can he please, please, please, please not take T Ross' minutes. Ross hasnt been perfect but has shown some great signs on each end of the floor. He needs to continue to get time. Hopefully LF takes AA's and MP's minutes only (which means one of them is getting the short end of the stick .. but thats fine, because neither is the future of this team, whereas TRoss is.
      Good point.

Let the debate begin anew about how much the Raps overpaid!

Comment

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

"Nobody's worked harder than Landry Fields, he's been in the gym 24/7 working on range of motion, muscle memory ..." - Casey
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Landry Fields can add a serious dynamic to the team we saw against Houston!
          But its right to question which wing he would take minutes from. Hopefully Ross shows up, and officially shifts alan anderson and Peitrus to their respect reserve roles.

I would hate to see Ross be the only one to lose minutes for Fields.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

happy for fields. do work, young man.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              happy for fields. do work, young man.
              I'm happy for Fields too he seems like a real genuine nice guy.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                Oh man, you could tell with the way he clinches his fingers, from the wrist up, it looks pretty 'scrunched.'
                HE also looks like he is in a lot of pain. Ouch!

Comment

I dont pay the salaries and its not like they have to give up on going after Dwight Howard or CP3 this off season because of his contract since no free agents are coming here anyway.

Hopefully he produces for us at that position, that is all I care about.

Comment

Casey said he is going to slowly bring him back so expect him off the bench for a while, Pietrus and Anderson are ahead of him and I dont want Casey going too deep in the roster. Positive is though our full team -Bargnani should be back be Friday keep Bargo on the bench we don't need him.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Casey said he is going to slowly bring him back so expect him off the bench for a while, Pietrus and Anderson are ahead of him and I dont want Casey going too deep in the roster. Positive is though our full team -Bargnani should be back be Friday keep Bargo on the bench we don't need him.
                      Bargnani should be back Friday? Already?
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani should be back Friday? Already?
                        -Bargnani lol

Comment

Lowry should be back this week as well. Was projected to be out 10 days, but I've been seeing tweets from a couple people saying progress is going.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Lowry should be back this week as well. Was projected to be out 10 days, but I've been seeing tweets from a couple people saying progress is going.
                            Hes also been doing all those basketball clinics for the kiddies I think its just a matter of time, hopefully when he comes back his legs are 100%

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              -Bargnani lol
                              Oh don't scare me like that!
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hopefully he takes Kleiza's minutes.

Does anyone know if Fields is able to play PF in small lineups?

Comment

Working...
                                X