• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salami n cheese time
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Ever since kleiza missed those threes he's been quite useful

Comment

• Jose returning the ball to the offical, after regulation time and a Raptor victory

Comment

• Nice to see the lads get on a bit of a roll lately.

Comment

• That's what this team has to do against the sub 500 teams. Wear them down and then keep going. Everyone ready for Drummondfest tomorrow?

Comment

• ok

someone needs to do it

someone needs to ask bc the big question

Comment

• Convincing effort tonight!
                Many mistakes, many bad calls, but Casey is finaly going with the winning unit. Keeping the bench mob out there to terrorize in the fourth was brilliant. Amir and Calderon had inspired games, while Ed, Demar, Anderson played huge roles in the victory. Awesome stuff tonight.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Since Brooklyn Nets game, this team is a pleasure to watch. The ball movement and defensive effort is much better. This 4 straight games of some good basketball!

Comment

• screw everything, just build this team around Jose Calderon. The Superstar! the Spanish Spartan!! LOL

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      #TakeAHikeBargnanciYou'reNoLongerWelcomeCauseWeDon 'tFuckinNeedYa!
                      Whether or not that is more than 140 characters is not the point as the message is very true.

Comment

• I love how OFFENSE is not our problem these days. #WhoNeedsaStretch4
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          I love how OFFENSE is not our problem these days. #WhoNeedsaStretch4
                          +1

Comment

• ScottBaird wrote: View Post
                            +1 Best image of AA ever!

Comment

• This might be another stamp that Casey is not the issue; therefore, BC & Bargnani gots to go. At the trade deadline or end of season. When Bargnani comes back, I expect him to come off bench because Val, Ed, and Amir have earned minutes ahead of him.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                I love how OFFENSE is not our problem these days. #WhoNeedsaStretch4
                                I agree but keep in mind the defensive acumen of our last two opponents

Comment

Working...
                                X