GT: Toronto vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Toronto vs. Cleveland

Battle of the underachievers. A healthy fields and the raptors will try to go on a 3 game winning streak.
    Discuss.

Trying to slow down Iriving will not be an easy task at all for Calderon. Also won't be easy for Val/whoever playing C to battle with Varejao. Let's hope for more strong defense and a good night from the bench.

Comment

Irving has played pretty piss poor versus Toronto in his 4 career games.

Varejao is going to be a good test for JV. If he can keep him off the offensive glass = success.

Comment

For some reason Jose has always outplayed Kyrie. I actually do expect a good effort (and win) from the Raptors even if it is on the road.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Irving has played pretty piss poor versus Toronto in his 4 career games.

Varejao is going to be a good test for JV. If he can keep him off the offensive glass = success.
          weird how that turns out to be...I feel like Kyrie could blow by Jose/basically control him at all times on the offensive end
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Kyrie Irving gets annoyed when lanes are closed. He can shoot the ball, but he's better creating in space. Toronto bothered him last season with that.

Like everyone else is saying, I want to see JV vs. Varejao. Good, good test for him tonight. Also wanna see Davis on Thompson tonight.

Hope to chat with ya'll tonight on the game chat!
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              For some reason Jose has always outplayed Kyrie. I actually do expect a good effort (and win) from the Raptors even if it is on the road.
              With only one road this season I have doubts.

Comment

I think I have seen enough inspired play lately to expect a win... hope Im not deflated
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Why isn't the game-chat working?! It's past 7!
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    I think I have seen enough inspired play lately to expect a win... hope Im not deflated
                    I would HOPE for a win not expect it.

Comment

Game hasnt started yet?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Comment

Tipping now. 99-93 Raps. Book it!

Comment

Comment

Calderon looks like crap tonight so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X