• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demar can abuse the Cavs, he's gotta get into beast mode

Comment

Davis is having a rough game so far

Comment

Wow that was good defense, you can tell Derozan definitely has improved handles.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Calderon at the 5000 point mark! Congrats to one of the greatest Raps of all-time!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Demar can abuse the Cavs, he's gotta get into beast mode
            Yeah, given the Gee, Waiters, Walton and Miles have a collective 10 fouls, he and Anderson should both be looking to get to the hoop every chance they get.

Comment

Comment

damn so close

Comment

Calderon should seriously be in the conversation as one of the greatest Raps of all-time.

Comment

sorry ed, no bucket

Comment

Raptors are playing 5 vs. 8 so far.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Calderon should seriously be in the conversation as one of the greatest Raps of all-time.
                        I'll second that. He's in my top 5 I think.

Comment

casey's rotations are driving me nuts! why was calderon on the bench so long?
                          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I'll second that. He's in my top 5 I think.
                            So do we really want to trade him? Are we actually better without him? Cuz at the moment, it seems like we would be even shitter without him...

Comment

i knew there were 2 hannibal lectors, but it seems their side has 3, lol

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                                casey's rotations are driving me nuts! why was calderon on the bench so long?
                                Agreed, this team needs to stay with the rotations. Pietrus, Amir and Kleiza aren't helping this team too much right now.

Jose, Derozan, Anderson, Davis, Valanciunas, Lucas, Ross need the floor time. Wouldn't mind to see Fields get some burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X