Is this the Preseason Raps playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Preseason Raps playing?

Finally, the guys are starting to click like they did during the Preseason. The bench is looking deep once again and the tempo seems to be going strong. If I'm not mistaken, both Barg & Kyle were injured for most of those games and we played well. Be it, preseason or not, we the boys played great ball.

The way they are playing at the moment reminds me of those days. We had one of the toughest schedule to start the NBA this year and with only 3 games home stand as our longest, the boys are going to be collecting some serious air miles. But with all those close games we lost and all those tough losses, I am starting to believe that they learned a very valuable lesson on how to toughen up and fight to the end. With that they should be able to now win close games and who knows what can happen between now and end of season. In the words of Garnett "Anything's Possible!"

What do you guys think? Am I just reading into thing too much or might he finally be turning the corner?

Without a doubt there is a difference in the way the team is playing. Yes the opposition is not as strong as it was in some of the earlier games but to say that there isn't a new sense of commitment to defence and teamwork would be taking away credit from them. CONSISTENCY though is the key word. If they bring this effort to the court every time I'll be happy, no matter where they end up at the end of the season.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      Without a doubt there is a difference in the way the team is playing. Yes the opposition is not as strong as it was in some of the earlier games but to say that there isn't a new sense of commitment to defence and teamwork would be taking away credit from them. CONSISTENCY though is the key word. If they bring this effort to the court every time I'll be happy, no matter where they end up at the end of the season.
      Agree with you fully!

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
        Finally, the guys are starting to click like they did during the Preseason. The bench is looking deep once again and the tempo seems to be going strong. If I'm not mistaken, both Barg & Kyle were injured for most of those games and we played well. Be it, preseason or not, we the boys played great ball.

The way they are playing at the moment reminds me of those days. We had one of the toughest schedule to start the NBA this year and with only 3 games home stand as our longest, the boys are going to be collecting some serious air miles. But with all those close games we lost and all those tough losses, I am starting to believe that they learned a very valuable lesson on how to toughen up and fight to the end. With that they should be able to now win close games and who knows what can happen between now and end of season. In the words of Garnett "Anything's Possible!"

What do you guys think? Am I just reading into thing too much or might he finally be turning the corner?
        Could be but I am concerned we dug too big a hole to realistically get out of.

Comment

All I know is, I wouldn't fuck with a raptor.

Comment

Working...
          X