No announcement yet.

Lowry. Bargnani and the new Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry will get the start whenever he comes back. We've been through this with Calderon before.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I can't imagine that the organization will want to repeat the whole Lowry/Dragic/McHale situation from Houston last year. Obviously being permanently removed as starter while injured was a sore spot for Lowry, and if the Raptors do the same, then he might simply check-out mentally, as he did in Houston, and not only would he be a less-valuable asset to the team, he'd be a less valuable trade piece, if it comes to that. I think the organization will give him a vote of confidence when he returns, and announce that he'll return to the starter position when he's ready for the minutes and responsibility. Hopefully this doesn't result in frequent use of the dreaded two PG lineup.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
        I can't imagine that the organization will want to repeat the whole Lowry/Dragic/McHale situation from Houston last year. Obviously being permanently removed as starter while injured was a sore spot for Lowry, and if the Raptors do the same, then he might simply check-out mentally, as he did in Houston, and not only would he be a less-valuable asset to the team, he'd be a less valuable trade piece, if it comes to that. I think the organization will give him a vote of confidence when he returns, and announce that he'll return to the starter position when he's ready for the minutes and responsibility. Hopefully this doesn't result in frequent use of the dreaded two PG lineup.
        oh my god, are you saying his feelings will be hurt!! maybe Colangelo can get out the silk gloves he carressed andrea with and give lowry some comfort, maybe we can "gugu gaga" him into a starting point guard

Comment

Working...
        X