MATRIX Via Mr. Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hateslosing wrote: View Post
    Colangelo has proven to be pretty good at finding guys like this. Anderson, Jomario Moon, Getting Johnson and Weems for Delfino and Ukic, all moves for guys that were either on their way out or weren't in the league and who became solid contributers while with us.
    I'm sorry but is this a compliment directed towards Colangelo? Your kind is not welcomed here.

Comment

Anderson is a good player. He has a nice all-around game that I'm guessing was learned over in Europe.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        Not writing him off, maybe he'll return to his rookie form. Or maybe he's done. Or maybe Alan Anderson is going to maintain the play we've seen thus far.
        I'm not writing anyone off yet, but I see no reason to assume Fields is a better player than Anderson or that we should be planning our future with him as part of the squad. If he works out and plays very well for us, great, but in the meantime let's evaluate some other options.
        I think he's going to be a pretty good player for us. He's still only 24 so you can't say he's done, he's still got a long way to go. I have confidence in Fields and i think he'll come back and begin making a significant impact

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          I'm sorry but is this a compliment directed towards Colangelo? Your kind is not welcomed here.
          credit where credit is due. not a big fan of most of the other guys on the list although I thought ukic was a nice prospect and also thought bobcock drafted him.

bc does have a nose for talent. however we do a lot of fishing in the d league pond.

Comment

Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
            Alan Anderson leads Raptors against Pistons for fourth win in a row

Toronto Sun - It's not a coincidence that Alan Anderson's return to health has coincided with the longest winning streak the Raptors have enjoyed in two years.

Landry sitting eating money...while MR. ANDERSON's low wage...rocking.

Finally Raps catching some breaks in finding someone like ANDERSON
            Any plans for glasses and suits to market to fans? Might be popular .....

Comment

Working...
            X