Out of control fan at the Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of control fan at the Garden

I witnessed a particularly beefy MSG security guard charged with protecting the visiting team's bench virtually challenge an unruly fan to a fight. One of the fans, who was accosting members of the Toronto Raptors' bench, clearly had his beer muscles in full effect and decided to go nose-to-nose with the aforementioned beefy security guard. Bad idea. The bouncer -- for lack of a better term -- walked Joe Six Pack all the way up the aisle, down a flight of stairs, and into a hallway. Lord only only knows what happened next.
    CBS Sports

Well I am glad Reggie Evans is making himself useful out there

Comment

I have noticed a very disturbing trend lately at the end of Raptor home games.....the appearance (fleeting as they maybe in the telecast) of one Richard Peddie glad-handing the players as they come off the court. This could be bad karma. BC should hire the bouncer!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        I have noticed a very disturbing trend lately at the end of Raptor home games.....the appearance (fleeting as they maybe in the telecast) of one Richard Peddie glad-handing the players as they come off the court. This could be bad karma. BC should hire the bouncer!
        I know but what can you do?! Richard Peddie is high up in MLSE and if he wants to come down and make himself feel big by shaking the players hands then what else can you do?! (its the perks of the job) the good thing is that he is no longer in a position directly affilated with the Toronto Raptors Managment but I still thinks he is meddling with the Leafs which helps to explain their disasterous season.

Oh and by the way I found Richard Peddie's long lost twin brother seperated at birth:

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Oh and by the way I found Richard Peddie's long lost twin brother seperated at birth:

Peddie and Simmons, IT'S THE SAME FUCKIN THING! lol That's great...

I think he's trying to be like my Uncle Jerry J. in Big D. Let's hope Peddie doesn't start sitting/coaching from the sideline ala Mark Cuban!

Comment

@hotshot
            LoL. I see that Rich. S. still has the knee-knocking pose. What some guys will do for a few dinero!

Re Peddie...that guy loves hi-fiving sweaty palms with the jocks.

Comment

Working...
            X