Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 games?!

(Please don't merge this one)

Anyways, thanks to your guys' great help in my Rap Music thread, I have been bumpin' to a bunch of great tracks. With the good number of replies, I need help once again!

I don't celebrate Christmas, so usually we just go shopping on Boxing Day, and obviously, being I'm a 16 year old kid, I was wondering if you guys could give me a couple names of great Xbox 360 games the average gamer would want.

NBA 2K13 is on my list, any others?

I was seriously considering of Assassin's Creed 3, but there have been a bunch of names thrown at me the last couple days.

Thanks RR people!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Just buy a PS3

Otherwise i'll give you some games that you should definitely pick up:

Far Cry 3
    Sleeping Dogs
    AC3(its not that great but its fun, till you beat the story)

Those 3 you should definitely pickup. But i seriously suggest just picking up a PS3, it has some awesome exclusives

Comment

And why couldn't this go in the Video Games thread Reuben? :P Lol

Comment

Im a big Gears Of War 3 fan, great multiplayer mode. has a bit of a learning curve though... but once you learn how to pop someone in the face with a sniper it'll feel way more satisfying than anything in COD haha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          And why couldn't this go in the Video Games thread Reuben? :P Lol
          I don't know, it just seems like in a bigger thread, people are unlikely to start answering! :P
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i like Hitman so far

Comment

You'll regret not listening to my advice.

Comment

Working...
              X