X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Love this photo.
    yah he has the gaze of a killer

(also a dejected redick in the blury background)
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Dec 21, 2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Fractured Ring Finger!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• How bout Terrence Ross, would have been so amazing if he had nailed that baseline drive reverse dunk that would have been so nasty, but i'll take that sweet 3 he made after that lol kid is a BEAST!

Speedy recovery to JV the team gets a nice rest and then back at it with Kyle Lowry back in the line against the Spurs.

DeMar DeRozan just posted: "Without a doubt, T-Ross needs to be in the dunk contest!" via Twitter and FB official page
        Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Fri Dec 21, 2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Just realized we have DD and TR inked up for the next 4 years. BC is the best GM we've had in raptor history(drafting wise). He can sure pick em!
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Just realized we have DD and TR inked up for the next 4 years. BC is the best GM we've had in raptor history(drafting wise). He can sure pick em!
            nice, let MLSE continue paying a man that can only do one thing right millions of dollars a year. FFS...

Hey! maybe we should hire another GM and pay him more money do to the other three quarters of the job?!

Comment

• Game Highlights - Tdot Flight 31 has landed please fasten your seat belts

Comment

• I am not lookingforward to extended Gray time o boy hope JV comes back fast yes the "Rookie Wall" seems to have gotten in his way lately but he still provides a ton of energy beside Davis down low.

Comment

• This was a very boring game to watch. Glad for the win and the team holding it in at the end.

Comment

• Gonna admit, tough game for Derozan with the inefficient night, but the rebounds and his ability to get to the free throw line were a plus. Nice to know, that our leading scorer does other things on the court unlike Primo Pasta.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Just realized we have DD and TR inked up for the next 4 years. BC is the best GM we've had in raptor history(drafting wise). He can sure pick em!
                      He still needs to go.

Comment

• Raps win 5 in a row and nba.com can't even squeeze in more than two plays on the reel from Toronto? All we got was an ED post up and the T Ross putback (damn fine putback though).

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I don't blame Redick for the T.

I noticed it when it happened, Kleiza hedged on the screen and swiped his leg out trying to trip Redick who was the ball handler.

That was some cheap shit by LK.
                          I didn't see this play, but in the game against the Clippers he threw an elbow into Grffin's midsection while lined up at the foul line for which he got a technical and later I swear he purposefully tried to take Griffin's legs out from under him by "accidentally" falling under him when Griffin went up for a dunk that I believe JV stopped by fouling him.

Comment

Working...
                          X