Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Changing cameras mid dunk

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Changing cameras mid dunk

What the hell is wrong the Raps TV crews? these guys have an obsession of changing cameras mid dunk. It happened again tonight with Ross breakaway slam. I knew they were going to change to the baseline camera once Ross got the steal. It's very distracting and takes away the beauty of the dunk.
    Follow me on Twitter - @RRyan22

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I hate that court-side view they use for runaway dunks. Not a nice angle to watch a slam.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember they did this last year with the Lin shot? They switched to a far view for a horrible angle at the shot

Raptors Republic Rookie KingRaptors's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

And thats why you stick with the oppposing teams TV feed and that Matt Devlin makes it unbearable to watch any Raptors game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote KingRaptors wrote: View Post
    And thats why you stick with the oppposing teams TV feed and that Matt Devlin makes it unbearable to watch any Raptors game.
    Hey how can one watch the other team's feed on a good quality?

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets be grateful Rod Blacks not Commentating. That dude is atrocious
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Matt Devlin is bad. Jack's singing is even worth. Shut up!

Raptors Republic All-Star FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i love jack but Matt drives me crazy.. He......talks.........so......................slow . like get to the fucking point! "and the raptors............................" ??? AND THE RAPTORS WHAT??? theres a fucking game going on here, are you gonna do the play by play or what?!?!

Oh and this is more of a pet peeve of mine but the amount of times he says "when you look at.." drives me fucking bonkers. He also gets so distracted and misses big time plays that i want to get excited for but i end up getting angry at him for missing them.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught Orlando's feed through league pass and it still had that unbearable camera change. We should start a petition about this!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the same thing... They're retarded with that thing

And also matt devlin, jack and Leo are all terrible..... Did u hear when Ross had that put back? I thought devlin was going to %#^ in his pants

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I miss Swirsky!

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KingRaptors wrote: View Post
    Umm...I had the Orlando feed because of League Pass. They use the same angles. They are using the same cameras for their broadcasts. Also, while I think Matt Devlin sucks, many other teams have FAR worse guys than Matt and Jack. Jack is actually one of the best guys I've seen in terms of telling it like it is. He doesn't rip the Raptors when they're sucking, but he's certainly not kind to them. There are crews that are such homers that they will literally disagree with obvious replays in order to say something to please the home crowd.
    Sidebar: I hate Leo a lot, and someone should bury that thing called Rod Black...it looks like something that was left in the sun to die. Leo is a douche...he always wants to agree with things. He does the opposite of those bad homers...he'll literally disagree with a replay just to agree with the ref's blown call.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and I don't know what's up with Matt. He's just a few IQ points short...or a heavy drinker...or something. He just doesn't seem very on the ball some nights, and that's what he gets paid to do.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I have always hated it. I remember for that Demar dunk on Tyrus Thomas there was a shitty camera angle, and that amazing dunk will forever be seen through a shit opposite baseline view. They need to just keep it simple.

I also really am annoyed by the girl who screams the seconds left on the shot clock when its under 10 seconds. Its horribly annoying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Yeah I have always hated it. I remember for that Demar dunk on Tyrus Thomas there was a shitty camera angle, and that amazing dunk will forever be seen through a shit opposite baseline view. They need to just keep it simple.

I also really am annoyed by the girl who screams the seconds left on the shot clock when its under 10 seconds. Its horribly annoying.
    What the heck is up with that!?!?! I don't know if I've ever heard something more annoying than that. That needs to stop ASAP. Who goes to games? Is it even more annoying when you're at the game?????

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Home Feed

Our feed has better angles and is more exciting. I don't know why y'all complain soo much. Our Commentators are way better than many teams in the league. They aren't huge homers and Jack tells it like it is. You watch the Orlando Feed, it ruins the dunk, no emotion just a bunch of butt hurt scrubs. Some raptor fans find a way to complain about everything, stop being such whiny bitches and be grateful we don't have a bunch of homers like boston or orlando.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Devlin is awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Our feed has better angles and is more exciting. I don't know why y'all complain soo much. Our Commentators are way better than many teams in the league. They aren't huge homers and Jack tells it like it is. You watch the Orlando Feed, it ruins the dunk, no emotion just a bunch of butt hurt scrubs. Some raptor fans find a way to complain about everything, stop being such whiny bitches and be grateful we don't have a bunch of homers like boston or orlando.
    Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Devlin is awesome
    Agreed! I think Devlin and Jack are awesome! I know them too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Agreed! I think Devlin and Jack are awesome! I know them too!
    I'm going to have to agree as well, Devlin's call on the T-Ross put-back jam was well commentated. He didn't miss the play and he kept quiet during the last replay giving us a moment of silence to just appreciate what just happened.

On the break away jam, I thought that was a good angle. It's not close to the NBA2K13 style that I'm accustomed to but it was a nice sight to see! T.Dot Flight 31!?!?! That's where you all get that from... it sounds a little too long but I guess it makes sense... DD is (Heir Canada, Kid Dynamite!?!) and TR is (T.Dot Flight 31) Hahahaha... I hope these two develop something more along the lines of VC and TM (but even better!!!!)
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RPT23 wrote: View Post
    I'm going to have to agree as well, Devlin's call on the T-Ross put-back jam was well commentated. He didn't miss the play and he kept quiet during the last replay giving us a moment of silence to just appreciate what just happened.

On the break away jam, I thought that was a good angle. It's not close to the NBA2K13 style that I'm accustomed to but it was a nice sight to see! T.Dot Flight 31!?!?! That's where you all get that from... it sounds a little too long but I guess it makes sense... DD is (Heir Canada, Kid Dynamite!?!) and TR is (T.Dot Flight 31) Hahahaha... I hope these two develop something more along the lines of VC and TM (but even better!!!!)
    It's Terrance Ross' twitter name. "@TDotFLight31". Unless I just imagined it, but I'm pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Thread Information