Changing cameras mid dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing cameras mid dunk

What the hell is wrong the Raps TV crews? these guys have an obsession of changing cameras mid dunk. It happened again tonight with Ross breakaway slam. I knew they were going to change to the baseline camera once Ross got the steal. It's very distracting and takes away the beauty of the dunk.
    Mamba Mentality

Yea I hate that court-side view they use for runaway dunks. Not a nice angle to watch a slam.

Comment

Remember they did this last year with the Lin shot? They switched to a far view for a horrible angle at the shot
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

And thats why you stick with the oppposing teams TV feed and that Matt Devlin makes it unbearable to watch any Raptors game.

Comment

KingRaptors wrote: View Post
          And thats why you stick with the oppposing teams TV feed and that Matt Devlin makes it unbearable to watch any Raptors game.
          Hey how can one watch the other team's feed on a good quality?

Comment

Lets be grateful Rod Blacks not Commentating. That dude is atrocious

Comment

Matt Devlin is bad. Jack's singing is even worth. Shut up!

Comment

i love jack but Matt drives me crazy.. He......talks.........so......................slow . like get to the fucking point! "and the raptors............................" ??? AND THE RAPTORS WHAT??? theres a fucking game going on here, are you gonna do the play by play or what?!?!

Oh and this is more of a pet peeve of mine but the amount of times he says "when you look at.." drives me fucking bonkers. He also gets so distracted and misses big time plays that i want to get excited for but i end up getting angry at him for missing them.

Comment

I caught Orlando's feed through league pass and it still had that unbearable camera change. We should start a petition about this!

Comment

I thought the same thing... They're retarded with that thing

And also matt devlin, jack and Leo are all terrible..... Did u hear when Ross had that put back? I thought devlin was going to %#^ in his pants

Comment

I miss Swirsky!

Comment

KingRaptors wrote: View Post
                        Umm...I had the Orlando feed because of League Pass. They use the same angles. They are using the same cameras for their broadcasts. Also, while I think Matt Devlin sucks, many other teams have FAR worse guys than Matt and Jack. Jack is actually one of the best guys I've seen in terms of telling it like it is. He doesn't rip the Raptors when they're sucking, but he's certainly not kind to them. There are crews that are such homers that they will literally disagree with obvious replays in order to say something to please the home crowd.
                        Sidebar: I hate Leo a lot, and someone should bury that thing called Rod Black...it looks like something that was left in the sun to die. Leo is a douche...he always wants to agree with things. He does the opposite of those bad homers...he'll literally disagree with a replay just to agree with the ref's blown call.

Comment

Oh, and I don't know what's up with Matt. He's just a few IQ points short...or a heavy drinker...or something. He just doesn't seem very on the ball some nights, and that's what he gets paid to do.

Comment

Yeah I have always hated it. I remember for that Demar dunk on Tyrus Thomas there was a shitty camera angle, and that amazing dunk will forever be seen through a shit opposite baseline view. They need to just keep it simple.

I also really am annoyed by the girl who screams the seconds left on the shot clock when its under 10 seconds. Its horribly annoying.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                              Yeah I have always hated it. I remember for that Demar dunk on Tyrus Thomas there was a shitty camera angle, and that amazing dunk will forever be seen through a shit opposite baseline view. They need to just keep it simple.

I also really am annoyed by the girl who screams the seconds left on the shot clock when its under 10 seconds. Its horribly annoying.
                              What the heck is up with that!?!?! I don't know if I've ever heard something more annoying than that. That needs to stop ASAP. Who goes to games? Is it even more annoying when you're at the game?????

Comment

Working...
                              X