istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Take back Nene or Okafor?

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star charlesnba23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Queq'part
    Posts
    1,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Take back Nene or Okafor?

    Would you do a one for one with Bargs for one of them?

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Would you do a one for one with Bargs for one of them?
    Nene yes, Okafor no.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    847
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    apparently nene is disgruntled with wizards management for not holding the young players accountable. I would take on nene and a bad contract for bargs.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nene and first round pick for Bargs and calderon
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    isn't nene maxed?

    don't want unless it's nene and a 2013 first rounder

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    isn't nene maxed?

    don't want unless it's nene and a 2013 first rounder
    Agreed.

    Only way I touch Nene or Okafor is for a 2013 first rounder and/or right to swap picks in 2013 and 2014.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter Quirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Agreed.

    Only way I touch Nene or Okafor is for a 2013 first rounder and/or right to swap picks in 2013 and 2014.
    Wha? If they take Bargnani (and Kleiza?) for Nene or Okafor we take the deal and run. Ask for a draft pick too? Umm, yeah right. Most likely we'de need to give them one. Nene is awesome, and Okafor is way better than Andrea. Let the Management worry about salaries.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Quirk wrote: View Post
    Wha? If they take Bargnani (and Kleiza?) for Nene or Okafor we take the deal and run. Ask for a draft pick too? Umm, yeah right. Most likely we'de need to give them one. Nene is awesome, and Okafor is way better than Andrea. Let the Management worry about salaries.
    My thought was Calderon as the centre piece (i.e. expiring contract giving Washington significant cap space), not Bargnani.

    But addressing points about Nene and Okafor: Nene is a chronic injury case who played to get paid. Read some of the articles by Denver beat journalists who are hardly surprised with his limited burn in Washington thus far. Okafor is a shell of his former self.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter Quirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    My thought was Calderon as the centre piece (i.e. expiring contract giving Washington significant cap space), not Bargnani.

    But addressing points about Nene and Okafor: Nene is a chronic injury case who played to get paid. Read some of the articles by Denver beat journalists who are hardly surprised with his limited burn in Washington thus far. Okafor is a shell of his former self.
    Yeah, I wouldn't trade Calderon for either of them. But Bargnani? Done deal.

    http://www.thenbageek.com/players/co...r_ids%5B%5D=72