WOW Still No Love from the US Media!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Still No Love from the US Media!

Five games in a row and no love shown on the ESPN.com, or NBA.com headline. They have Hornets, Bobcats, Washington but no RAPS. Guess I am letting all that get to me too much but the boys are finally doing well, Ross is playing well and no love. I know there have been talks about ED around the net, but most of it was him being too good to be in Canada. Whatever man!

Guess I will have to start going to Yahoosports.com for my news as they are the only one that has Raps on their NBA headlines.

Go Raps!

Comment

Dey see us rollin, dey h8in

Comment

Should be used to this by now
        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

It takes more than 5 games to change a perception that was created through the first 23 games..... or if you are really cynical, 17 years.

Also, the opponents of late have been pretty weak. Best of the worst is a good goal for the rest of the season... or maybe worst of the mediocre. And before anyone jumps on me, that is still better than the start of this year and the previous 2 seasons.

Stick to Casey ball, playing the youth, and #tradeBargnani.

Comment

You noticed that T Ross got the #2 highlight of the night right?

...It's a small victory but it's something.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                It takes more than 5 games to change a perception that was created through the first 23 games..... or if you are really cynical, 17 years.

Also, the opponents of late have been pretty weak. Best of the worst is a good goal for the rest of the season... or maybe worst of the mediocre. And before anyone jumps on me, that is still better than the start of this year and the previous 2 seasons.

Stick to Casey ball, playing the youth, and #tradeBargnani.
                I agree, we need to continue to win games, one at a time and satisfy our personal results before trying to satisfy a whole league. We just got out of a 6-game losing streak and now riding a 5-game winning streak. The more games we win, the more eyes we start to open up around the league. What irks me the most is the tv analysts (namely Matt Delvin and Leo Rautins) continuing to spout out winning streaks and the last time Toronto got their 5-game, 6-game 7-game(!?) streaks. I swear, they're just looking to jinx the Raptors...
                Last edited by RPT23; Sat Dec 22, 2012, 08:43 PM.
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Ive stopped going to espn altogether. Its a piece of crap hypesite that doesnt deserve page views. Yahoo has less stuff overall, but you also arent reminded that theyre soul sucking corporate whores every 5 seconds. Is the Heat Index still there? Or did they turn it into the Lakers index after Dwight jumped ship.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    You noticed that T Ross got the #2 highlight of the night right?

...It's a small victory but it's something.
                    just did thanks yo u.

Comment

Darien wrote: View Post
                      Ive stopped going to espn altogether. Its a piece of crap hypesite that doesnt deserve page views. Yahoo has less stuff overall, but you also arent reminded that theyre soul sucking corporate whores every 5 seconds. Is the Heat Index still there? Or did they turn it into the Lakers index after Dwight jumped ship.
                      still there. not sure why.

Comment

Maybe no love from the U.S but in Québec it's getting good! No hockey and TVA Sports broadcast a lot of Raps games so it's nice! Yeah I know y'all don't care but I just wanted to share my happiness.

Comment

I ain't even mad.

There's no room for anything NBA on E!SPN other than Lakers coddling and Lebron v. Jordan talk anyway.

Comment

To be fair I didn't hear much from them about us when we were losing either. I'm sure if Ross keeps dunking like he has it may get us some burn on highlight reels.

Comment

who wants to hear about a team TEN games under .500?
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X