Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps have longest win streak in East. Lets enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps have longest win streak in East. Lets enjoy.

Yay, Raps have the longest win streak at 5 in the East, one ahead of the Champs. They also have the second longest streak in the league after of course the streaking hot Clips who has an unbelievable 13 streak going on. OKC had their 12 game streak snapped by Minni.

It might not mean much to a lot of people but to me, I will take any bright spot I can get from this season. and pleas don't say that they beat easy teams. they are all NBA teams and a win is a win.
    go Raps.

Raps are one of the hottest teams in December. It's sure nice to actually be able to feel confident when the Raps are up by 10 going into the fourth.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Yes it sure is. Haven't felt that way in quite a while.

Comment

Did Raps have a win streak this long last season?

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          Did Raps have a win streak this long last season?
          Not since 2 years ago!
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

The people that are saying "oh they're beating easy teams" are just making excuses because we're a bad team...this wouldn't be happening if it were the Heat or any other team. I agree with you, a win is a win
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

this win streak was really important going into our next couple of matches who wants to play great teams like spurs and OKC on a losing streak? Rapsreally needed this for morale. Im predicting an upset against the Spurs (crazy I know)

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                this win streak was really important going into our next couple of matches who wants to play great teams like spurs and OKC on a losing streak? Rapsreally needed this for morale. Im predicting an upset against the Spurs (crazy I know)
                we were really close last time! 2OT with Bargnani going 2/19. Any one of his open 3s wouldve won the game!
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Raps have also held 6 straight opponents to less than 100 points (one of those teams being the Rockets), that is very impressive considering how pathetic the defense has been all year...or should I just say Bargnani has been all year?

Comment

Minni beat okc and I think we might just got what it takes if coaching is done correctly.

Comment

I think, we will give the Spurs/OKC a very good run.

Pending the play of DeRozan and Ross, I think we could actually pull through with it.

Ed Davis has been solid, and you cna always count on Amir to give 110%, and Calderon will continue to dish out assists.

Comment

I think the Raps should come with the standard investment service warning. "Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

:-)

Still and all, they have been playing well. I really don't expect a melt-down from them at this point. But there area lot of better teams out there. And as gets pointed out ad nauseum, all the teams in the NBA are staffed with NBA pros and any team can beat any other team on any given night. It's been a great run for the Raps. Hope it continues.

Comment

Hopefully Lowry comes back guns blazing.

Comment

+1

Interesting, when Magic Johnson was asked about the Clippers win streak yesterday, he answered to the effect that teams make their mark in the playoffs. The season becomes meaningless.

This win streak only has meaning if the raptors contend, play above 500 ball for the rest of the season, and actually give a faint hope that there could just possibly be a playoff spot available.....

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                              +1

Interesting, when Magic Johnson was asked about the Clippers win streak yesterday, he answered to the effect that teams make their mark in the playoffs. The season becomes meaningless.

This win streak only has meaning if the raptors contend, play above 500 ball for the rest of the season, and actually give a faint hope that there could just possibly be a playoff spot available.....
                              They might not make the playoffs again but man enjoy this little bright spot will ya! Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X