Toronto-Houston-Sacramento-Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto-Houston-Sacramento-Utah

This seems like a fair trade to me, what do you guys think?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cnvp7dk

Toronto Receives: Paul Millsap, C. Parsons, S. Machado
    Houston Receives: Demarcus Cousins, John Salmons
    Sacramento Receives: Al Jefferson, P. Patterson, D. Moniejunas
    Utah Receives: Andrea Bargnani, J. Calderon, J, Fredette, and draft picks to be decided

Those draft picks better be good for Utah to sign this deal.

Otherwise, seems very balanced. The raps get 2 players I have been drooling about since the start of the season. I like
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I just don't see the Rockets do this trade since Parsons and Patterson are playing really well right now. The Kings would do this in a heartbeat though, as for us. The Jazz, I don't see them parting ways with both Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap and not getting any post player in return. Still a really well thought trade!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        I just don't see the Rockets do this trade since Parsons and Patterson are playing really well right now. The Kings would do this in a heartbeat though, as for us. The Jazz, I don't see them parting ways with both Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap and not getting any post player in return. Still a really well thought trade!
        The Rockets want to cash in some of those prospects for a superstar, since they missed out on Dwight, Cousins seems like a logical choice to go with the young core of Harden, Lin and Asik, plus it gives them a very good front court. My rational for Utah doing this is they are a fringe playoff team, who can't win it as constructed so why not let Kanter and Favors start and get a lottery pick from Sacramento and other future picks and let all their young guys develop.

Comment

I just don't see how Houston takes on DeMarcus Cousins, when they have their own headcase already in Royce White. Also don't know if Utah would get rid of both of their starting bigs. I know they want to play Kanter and Favors more but I think they wanted to only rid of only one. I also think the Raptors make out like bandits in this trade. As a Raptor fan, I'd obviously do this trade in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
          X