Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea Bargnani for a Big Time Small Forward

http://o.canada.com/2012/12/24/rapto...small-forward/

I really hope, it's not Danny Granger because he's not that good of a player besides his knee is busted, I kinda hope it's either Rudy Gay or Luol Deng or even Danilo Galinari or Derrick Williams. However, if D.Granger gets in shape and become the player he once was, then take a chance at him, he's near his prime and perhaps have a good 5-6 years in him but let's hope he won't pull of a Hedo Turkolu and become a bust for us and wasn't he who said he doesn't want to play for the Raptors when we drafted Joey Graham back in the days. I don't know, just saying.

Toronto out: Bargs, Calderon, Kleiza
    Toronto in: Granger, Augustin, Hibbert???

Wishful thinking if we can land both Granger and Hibbert.

are u fucking high?

Comment

if a deal like that was to go through it wouldnt happen till the end of season i cant see them trading granger now

Comment

you are being too unrealistic. Once again.

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
          are u fucking high?

+1,000,000

I would honestly go back in time and rather take Shaun Livingston mere seconds away before he reversed his knee than deal with the Italian team wrecker that is Andrea Bargnani.

Get a grip...everything is better.
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

I think it's interesting; Bargs would be a pretty good fit offensively with Hibbert. On the other hand, any lineup featuring those two playing together would be a layup line for the opponents. Pacers might legitimately think they could be a top 3 offense after this trade. (I know they've been awful on that end this year, but they were top-10 last year with basically the same team apart from having Granger healthy).

Comment

I'd prefer Bargs to the Lakers for Jordan Hill and Steve Blake.

Then Jose for Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush from Golden State.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                I'd prefer Bargs to the Lakers for Jordan Hill and Steve Blake.

Then Jose for Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush from Golden State.
                Why would GoldenState do that deal. They Curry and Jack as the best pg duo in the league right now. Also why give up on a very good rookie that will be affordable for a few years.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

What the fuck?! Hibbert AND Granger?!

The side affects of medical marijuana!
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

this isn't weed bro. This is the work of bathsalts, that shit is crazy

Comment

This one works: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d3bk5xf

Realistic trade on both sides I think. If I'm the Raps I make that deal.

I like the thought of Hansbrough off the bench behind Davis.

Comment

the trades i read in this thread are stupid. this tread should be deleted.

Comment

wtfraps wrote: View Post
                          the trades i read in this thread are stupid. this tread should be deleted.
                          you sir, are unfamiliar with who started this thread.

+1 forthewin bargs for green, agustin and hibbert and if the pacers agree by tomorrow we wont demand a first and second rounder as well

remember some people want to pay 5 dollars for a watch and some people want to pay 500 dollars for a watch

ten just demands that the raps come out ahead in all trades

Comment

I posted this in another thread but its relevant here...thoughts?

Id also do this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d67ph2t

Obviously, ATL would need to self destruct for us to even have a chance, but f*ck it, a guy can dream.
                            Reinvest the bargs/lowry money into jsmooth and we FINALLY HAVE A LEGIT SF IN THE COLANGELO ERA.

id do a 4 yr, last two yrs as player options for J SMOOTH:
                            12mil/13mil/15mil/17mil

Which i think is fair value for a guy who has no all stars on his resume, but is a solid defender and high flier with an improved jumper.

And look to draft a pg named MYCK KYBONGO!!!! The wiggins dream is a nice one but the way things r going so far this season, and how kybongos season has taken a hit..it just might be the match made in heaven webe been waiting for. who better to usher in and show kybongo the ropes?

2013-2014 roster

Calderon/kybongo/lucas
                            Derozan/ross
                            Smith/anderson/fields
                            Davis/kleiza/acy
                            Valenciunus/johnson/gray

Comment

atlanta is getting too much and smith probably wouldnt resign here.
                              and if we got hansborough i would shoot up the arena i hate that fucking guy

Comment

Working...
                              X