Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

d749 wrote: View Post
    fuck YOU!
    ouch! you fuck your mom with those fingers?

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      http://o.canada.com/2012/12/24/rapto...small-forward/

I really hope, it's not Danny Granger because he's not that good of a player besides his knee is busted, I kinda hope it's either Rudy Gay or Luol Deng or even Danilo Galinari or Derrick Williams. However, if D.Granger gets in shape and become the player he once was, then take a chance at him, he's near his prime and perhaps have a good 5-6 years in him but let's hope he won't pull of a Hedo Turkolu and become a bust for us and wasn't he who said he doesn't want to play for the Raptors when we drafted Joey Graham back in the days. I don't know, just saying.

Toronto out: Bargs, Calderon, Kleiza
      Toronto in: Granger, Augustin, Hibbert???

Wishful thinking if we can land both Granger and Hibbert.
      More likely a wet dream than wishful thinking. No way the pacers are trading Hibbert. He may be on a slump, but pacers are not going to discount the fact that he had career highs across the board a season ago. if the raptors included jv and ross in the package, then most likely, but i doubt both teams are going to deal any of them.

i hope its not granger either. the guy is 30 and coming off a major injury. and its not like he's a 25/5/5 guy thats worth a gamble.

lets just put to rest the whole Rudy Gay wet dream. Memphis is not going to break its core this season. maybe theyll consider trading him if they dont get past the 1st round but that is a long shot as well.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
        I'd prefer Bargs to the Lakers for Jordan Hill and Steve Blake.

Then Jose for Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush from Golden State.
        This -
        d749 wrote: View Post
        are u fucking high?

Comment

I'd trade trade for granger if they want to take bargnani...he's worth the risk and at worst Bargs is gone.

The Nets need offense desperately, i wonder if they would take bargs off our hands for a pick?

I think someone takes him off our hands come trade deadline, I mean he can be somewhat useful off the bench.

Comment

JasonS wrote: View Post
            I'd trade trade for granger if they want to take bargnani...he's worth the risk and at worst Bargs is gone.

The Nets need offense desperately, i wonder if they would take bargs off our hands for a pick?

I think someone takes him off our hands come trade deadline, I mean he can be somewhat useful off the bench.
            i agree with this. although i don't much like what the nets have to offer. but off the bench for a playoff team with aspirations of a deep run is where he would be extremely valuable and useful or beside dwight howard.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              This -
              Both trades work financially, except Hill isn't available until march.

Harrison may yet turn into an almost all-star. Blake can drop the 3. Jordan gives hustle, and is a nice jump shooter.

Bargs is gone.

Just saying, this is a more realistic trade, closer to the type of thing we can expect.

Comment

tkfu wrote: View Post
                I think it's interesting; Bargs would be a pretty good fit offensively with Hibbert. On the other hand, any lineup featuring those two playing together would be a layup line for the opponents. Pacers might legitimately think they could be a top 3 offense after this trade. (I know they've been awful on that end this year, but they were top-10 last year with basically the same team apart from having Granger healthy).
                Whats wrong with Hibbert defensively? He's improved year over year, with the last two years having rather elite Dratings (101 last season and remarkable 95 this year) He's a -1.4 on/off court defensively on the best defensive team in the league.

He's not particularily quick or strong, but his size alone is a huge asset to the Pacer's defense.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                  Both trades work financially, except Hill isn't available until march.

Harrison may yet turn into an almost all-star. Blake can drop the 3. Jordan gives hustle, and is a nice jump shooter.

Bargs is gone.

Just saying, this is a more realistic trade, closer to the type of thing we can expect.
                  Lebron for Bargs and Calderon would work financially and can be realistic as well, doesnt mean it can happen and even worth discussing.

Every trade is realistic and can be adjusted to work financially, but you have to look at the benefits and the willingness of teams to participate in that trade.

What will the Raptors do with Hill and Blake? Dont they already have an Amir and Lucas? Youre essentially trading a floor spacer in Bargnani for another lane clogger in Hill. I dont mind Blake, but not at the expense of acquiring Hill. You seem more like a Lakers fan than a Raptor. Youre giving them Bargnani for practically peanuts.

Of course Barnes has the potential to turn into an all-star, thats why this trade is, for a lack of a better term, dumb. Why would GS trade an early 20s rookie who has massive potential for an aging PG? Coz they dont have enough starter-calibre PGs in Curry, Jack?

Sorry if the post sounds sarcastic, but trade proposals like this just make me wanna bang my head on the wall. Actually, i think i just did.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                    Whats wrong with Hibbert defensively? He's improved year over year, with the last two years having rather elite Dratings (101 last season and remarkable 95 this year) He's a -1.4 on/off court defensively on the best defensive team in the league.

He's not particularily quick or strong, but his size alone is a huge asset to the Pacer's defense.
                    Any team with an inside scoring bigman would love to have Bargnani. Specially the Pacers with Hibbert struggling on the offensive end. Hibbert has been a beast on defense this season.

Comment

My biggest concern is getting our first round pick back. We are not a playoff team. I think older, "elite" SFs are much less valuable to us than picks/youth at this point.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Absolutely, it's great. Was thinking about it myself, but decided against it. Got it by googeling, apparently from someone who is familiar with our friend.
                        That pic is from machinima's top 10 videos. They rate the top ten videos games of certain categories or genres

Comment

I still think Bargnani is LA Lakers bound. Lakers need a 4 that can shoot from long range.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            I still think Bargnani is LA Lakers bound. Lakers need a 4 that can shoot from long range.
                            Ilyasova - book it.

Comment

Bargnani's long distance chucking from Nash passes while Dwight has the post all to himself like he is used to, will fit Dantoni's system.

And playing beside a guy like Kobe will eat Bargnani alive when he is soft which is a lot omg can you imagine? Kobe is going to go off on our Il Mago. :O

Comment

Kobe and Il Chucko can speak Italian to eachother on the court like Kobe used to do with Sasha Vuajic(however the fuck you spell his last name).

Comment

Working...
                                X