Next 9 games 7-2 (16-21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 9 games 7-2 (16-21)

If we go to 7-2 in the next nine games would that put us in a position for a playoff contention.

Spurs L on the road
    Horents W on the road
    Magic W on the road

Trail Blazer W at home
    Kings W at home
    Thunder L at home
    76ers W at home
    Bobcat W at home
    Bucks W at home

PS we still have number 7 and 3 for trade chips

My first post putting tears in my eyes

I like your optimistic point of view, but I see us going more like 4-5 in the next 9.

Trailblazers always kill us in Toronto the past couple years, and the Bucks are looking good with the Jennings-Ellis backcourt gelling.

76ers are formidable divisional opponents too , Jrue is back and hes playing lights out.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Raptors will be forced to play Aaron Gray because of Valanciunas injury and play small at some time with Kleiza and Davis/Amir, so it's gonna be difficult...
      (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Get ready for your 9-28 Raptors.

Comment

Man those last 2 times we played Phili was a debacle we were robbed that Charolette game and we cant even count them as a certain W cause they view us as a certain Wm they lost the last 14 games since they faced us. Hornets are a certain W Rivers is undisciplined and the team isn;t that deep but we get to say hello to McGuire again, Trailblazers are dealing with no Aldridge and it shows the offense has serioussly dropped lately but they play balanced enough to get Ws. Kings should be a W but hey they beat us last time and Cousins is back on the team. Bucks have been playing real good ball this season thats a toss up.

Comment

if we lose a close 1 in charlotte ill be pissed the league owes us that 1

Comment

carbonstar73 wrote: View Post
              If we go to 7-2 in the next nine games would that put us in a position for a playoff contention.

Spurs L on the road
              Horents W on the road
              Magic W on the road

Trail Blazer W at home
              Kings W at home
              Thunder L at home
              76ers W at home
              Bobcat W at home
              Bucks W at home

PS we still have number 7 and 3 for trade chips

My first post putting tears in my eyes
              This road trip is crucial...unfortuneately it is likely we will go 1-2.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                This road trip is crucial...unfortuneately it is likely we will go 1-2.
                1-2 isn't that bad. The Magic are playing pretty well, very nice teamoriënted play from what I've seen; we are the underdog in that game.

Comment

the Jonas injury is the killer...extended minutes for Gray or more Kleiza at the 4

I know 7-2 is realistic against the opposition but that would make us 12-2 over 14 games....that's a bit ridiculous if you think about it

Comment

I like our chance

hornets at home 3-11 (just crap)
                    Magic are ok at home ( No Big Baby Davis)
                    Trail Blazer on the road 4-9 ( I watched the play on the road just crap)
                    Kings on the road 1-11 ( just crap)
                    Bobcats 2-10 (No words)
                    76ers on the road 4-8 (playing bad right)
                    Bucks on the road 7-6 ( who will show up Sat, Dec 22 at Cleveland lost 94-82)

if you look at the standing Bucks are the only team that would make the playoff if they started today

Comment

Does anyone know when Valanciunas is back? Didn't he only fracture a finger? I remember Rodman playing with fractured fingers all the time.

Comment

Junior wrote: View Post
                        Does anyone know when Valanciunas is back? Didn't he only fracture a finger? I remember Rodman playing with fractured fingers all the time.
                        He fractured a bone in his palm. I guess it's technically still a finger bone, but at the same time no. A much more complicated injury.

Comment

How do you even splint that?

Comment

I post this on Dec 26

3 games road trip 2-1

Now come homestand its possible going 7-2

Spurs L on the road
                            Horents W on the road
                            Magic W on the road

Trail Blazer W at home
                            Kings W at home
                            Thunder L at home