No announcement yet.

GT:Dec 26th, Toronto @ San Antonio, 8:30pm EST, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly game to watch offensively. Part of it is coaching and part of it is talent. Both need to be address.

Comment

The Raptors fouls continue to be a serious issue.

I am a bit exasperated with Kleiza's incessant rambling to refs everytime he feels even the slightest contact. He is just not shooting well, and needs to play through it.

I still thought the defensive effort in the first half was stellar though, at this point I am just enjoying defensive basketball while Lowry is still out.

Comment

If Kleiza is not traded, amnesty him this summer.

Use to be favourite Raptor. Now he is just somebody that I use to know.

He is a selfish player and shell of his former self. Damn knee injury.

Comment

Point production from starters: 6, 5, 7, 1, 8.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Point production from starters: 6, 5, 7, 1, 8.
            And ppl are really think that trading Lowry is a good idea. Please
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Fields actually played really well. He came in and i felt like a surge of energy when he came in the game. He didn't put up big stats at all but he was hustling and grabbing rebounds. We went on a little bit of a run when he was in the game. Him, DeRozan and Lowry will need to play great D and Chip in on the glass in the absence of Big V. I think we're finally going to see Landry Fields 100% and i'm excited to see what he can bring to the table, we need him to knock down triples.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                ... I think we're finally going to see Landry Fields 100% and i'm excited to see what he can bring to the table, we need him to knock down triples.
                Agree. I was also surprised that we didn't see more TRoss. WTFUWT? Thought the Raps could have used his outside shooting later in the game to open up the inside for DD.

Comment

Working...
                X