Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nets fire Avery Johnson!

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...57218147651585

@WojYahooNBA: The Brooklyn Nets have fired coach Avery Johnson, league source tells Yahoo! Sports.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

haha woow. Who's takin over?

Comment

Jerry Sloan

Comment

lool no. Interm is PJ Carlisimo haha

Comment

I heard its Ivan Drago and the new team modo is "I must crush you!"
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't totally understand the firing. Yes, they were fairly underachieving because of the expectations of being a top-4 Eastern team, but the team was not all lost. Brook Lopez has barely been healthy all season, Joe Johnson hasn't stepped out of his funk, it's more so on the players than the coaching staff.

The team is still in the frame as well. Not too sure about this move.

Many are saying that Avery Johnson was in the position Casey was in as well. Many were saying the system was the problem, and it needed change. That I agree with, but, who knows now...
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Avery johnson got too used to losing. He forgot his team is suppose to make the playoffs not win the lottery

Comment

dwill 2 coaches 0. my most hated player in the league. Mega douche. like one hose with other hoses coming off of it cleaning a undecided amount of dirty vaginas and pouring into one bag. he is that process.

Comment

D Will isn't even that good. He is a borderline all star like Lowry, he's just over hyped

Comment

avery johnson is a really polarizing dude, the type that will try to fit square pegs into round holes and suffer because of it. with a team full of his type of players with great attitudes im sure he'd have success, but thats just not very likely in this day and age.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                    X