• Show
Clear All

• Check this out!

I would like to know how raptors fans think of this trade!! Please comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c9rbdm5

No way the Knicks do it

Comment

Why not?
      Knicks get inside presence with Gasol and also get rid of Stoudemire.

Comment

madskillz_21 wrote: View Post
        Why not?
        Knicks get inside presence with Gasol and also get rid of Stoudemire.
        The sky is the limit for shumpert. His value is a lot higher than people give him credit for.

Comment

Knicks would gladly sacrifice Shumpert to get rid of Stoudemire. In Gasol, they get a more or less equally good PF.

While taking on little more in terms of salary, Lakers get Stoudemire who has had success with Nash in the past and a solid back up PG in Jose.

The only problem I see is for the Raps. World Peace may not like coming to Toronto. Who knows, maybe he will. Shumpert will be a slight downgrade at back up PG.

Overall though, this trade is not bad.
          Last edited by Eric Akshinthala; Sun Dec 30, 2012, 11:18 PM.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
            The sky is the limit for shumpert. His value is a lot higher than people give him credit for.
            He's not that good. He's above average for where he got picked but he's no all star and definitely not better than DeMar. He is expendable if they are able to get rid of Amar'e

Comment

Remwmber when knicks fans booed shumpert after he was selected #17 on draft day, Knicks fans are a bunch of morons

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                He's not that good. He's above average for where he got picked but he's no all star and definitely not better than DeMar. He is expendable if they are able to get rid of Amar'e
                +1 and coming off major knee surgery. if another team took a gamble on his knee and took amare, that trade is done.

Comment

I actually love it! But i think Metta is awful!!!! like serious bad!!

Comment

Metta wouldn't fit well but his contract will expire in 2 years. We could use the cap space to resign Lowry!

Comment

Working...
                    X