No announcement yet.

GT: Dec 28th, Toronto @ New Orleans, 8pm EST, TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was no foul at all.. i watched the replay.. amir stood there watching the dunk like everyone else

Comment

• My guess is that he briefly held the defender on the far side of the basket and slowed him down a sec from getting to Ross. None of the angles had that in their frame, but it's possible.

Comment

• A career highlight dunk, missed due to crappy officating, the NBA is about moments like that Ross dunk, pushing the human body to the max, and it got missed!

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
          My guess is that he briefly held the defender on the far side of the basket and slowed him down a sec from getting to Ross. None of the angles had that in their frame, but it's possible.
          if thats the case then the whistle was wayyyyy too late

Comment

• lowry gets it.. saying all the right things on raptors post up

his play showed it too

Comment

• Thanks BasketballCrush for providing us with these snippets. I saw the game but I like looking back at the pictures that tell the story. Some pictures tell the story better than watching the actual game!
              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• happy to do it, would post the pics even if i am the only one logged on to the forum, remember seeing another sports forum that provided it and it was a good way to get a feel for the game when you missed it

Comment

• Great game by Lowry! i've been hard on him before he got injured because of his shot selection but if he can play like this, involving his teammates more, making the right pass, the Raps will win a lot of games.

Huge game as well by my boy DeMar DeRozan. This is how he needs to play. He needs to post up more. I think he's one of the best low post SG in the game. And i think he's a guy that can easily get to the line at least 8 times a game. This is the DeMar DeRozan that i want to see.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                    happy to do it, would post the pics even if i am the only one logged on to the forum, remember seeing another sports forum that provided it and it was a good way to get a feel for the game when you missed it
                    I owe you an apology - sorry. I like it and it really came in useful tonight when I missed the first half (while forgetting to set the PVR!).

Comment

• lowry looks in better condition than when he sustained that tricep injury, real talk.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I owe you an apology - sorry. I like it and it really came in useful tonight when I missed the first half (while forgetting to set the PVR!).
                        its all good, they say pictures are worth a 1000 words, i sometimes dont even know what i get when i snap and am plesently surprised, i guess that is a postitive for the guys in the truck (who always get craped on the forums), I am just using their feed... but thanks, its nice to hear especailly from a poster of your calibre

Comment

• I like the interaction that Lowry and Calderon had during a timeout. Lowry really seems into the game. I hope he "gets it" and doesn't try to play too many hero-balls out there... I mean, he's got the knack to get into the paint and create. But the way he played tonight, like a bulldog, that's the type of PG we'll need. And to have Calderon backing him up (either off the bench or starting) will create a change of pace we've all wished could happen. Tonight though it just seems as though Calderon wasn't into it as much as he was in previous games.
                          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• Just to point out to those that are down on Jose but up on Kyle, that is why we have 2 point guards. So even if one has an off game, the other can pick up the slack. Happy both were on our team tonight, there were times we needed Jose, and moments when I was happy to see Lowry.

The change up may be the trick to keep the opposite coach from adjusting. (its also difficult for the opposing players, they get used to one flow, and here come another, as good but diffrent)
                            Last edited by BasketballCrush; Sat Dec 29, 2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                              I like the interaction that Lowry and Calderon had during a timeout. Lowry really seems into the game. I hope he "gets it" and doesn't try to play too many hero-balls out there... I mean, he's got the knack to get into the paint and create. But the way he played tonight, like a bulldog, that's the type of PG we'll need. And to have Calderon backing him up (either off the bench or starting) will create a change of pace we've all wished could happen. Tonight though it just seems as though Calderon wasn't into it as much as he was in previous games.
                              It was awesome to see them do the jump-hipcheck thing when Lowry hit that 3 and timeout called.

Comment

• By the way, watching Austin Rivers tonight. I think it's safe to say that we drafted the right guy at 8th. I remember back in the draft i wanted the Raps to draft a guard at 8th. Rivers was my guy. Didn't want any part of Drummond because we already have JV.

I was pissed when they announced the name Terrence Ross because i didn't really know anything about him. But watching Ross and Rivers play this year. Give me Ross over Rivers any day of the week. It's not even close. #31 got big time game. Sky is the limit for this guy.

Oh by the way, that Andre Drummond guy in Detroit. He's pretty good too. No regrets though. We have JV. It wouldn't make sense to draft another C.
                                Last edited by The Great One; Sat Dec 29, 2012, 12:37 AM.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X